CHAPTER THIRTY

Guess who's sad today? :')
It's me!

☾︎

" Who's Ylona?".

Yeosang' s mouth formed an 'o' and took a glance at Seonghwa who was pouting his lips. " Oh, no one", Yeosang said, giving Hongjoong an assuring smile.

" Oh come on, don't make me feel so stupid about this whole Sky Prince mess", Hongjoong said, crossing his arms as he leaned on the kitchen doorway.

" Well, you see Hongjoong, it's an exclusive business between me and him", Seonghwa answered as he motioned his hands to Yeosang.

" Since when you two became close?", Hongjoong asked with a frown. " Prince Seonghwa, don't try to hide anything from me now. I've caught you once, and I caught you again. What's the deal here now, huh?".

" It's a long story, Hongjoong", Yeosang muttered. Hongjoong raised a brow, not even taking a glance at the papers that fell a while ago. Seonghwa flicked his hands and the papers were neatly arranged on the table.

Hongjoong shot Seonghwa a surprised look but he noticed that Yeosang was unaffected by the prince's gesture. " Do you know anything about him, Yeosang? As in, for real?".

" Come on Yeosang, just tell our curious Mr. Hongjoong who you really are'', Seonghwa said, raising his hands in defeat as he went back to doing his chores. " I'll go get my laundry, have a pleasant talk".

Seonghwa passed by Hongjoong and gave him a slight tap on the shoulder before going upstairs. Hongjoong stared at Yeosang with pure curiosity in his eyes. Yeosang was looking down while biting his lip and Hongjoong find it cute.

" Hey?", Hongjoong started as he slowly approached Yeosang who finally looked at him with wide eyes. Seriously Ylona, why are you acting like those maidens back at your realm?

" Hi", Yeosang monotonously answered. Hongjoong placed his hands inside his pockets and tilted his head as he admired Yeosang's face.

" So you're Ylona?", Hongjoong asked, hoping for an honest answer. Of course he's anticipating that it's a yes because of the brunette's feminine appearance but he also finds it weird in a way that he was suddenly attracted to this guy.

" I'm going to be honest now Hongjoong since lying is not really my virtue", Yeosang said, looking away. Hongjoong's eyes widened and his mouth was slightly opened. " And to tell you this, I'm not used to this kind of feeling towards anyone".

" What kind of feelings?", the redhead asked. Yeosang waived his right hand in front of him, emitting a light blue glow that nearly blinded Hongjoong. Hongjoong opened his eyes and he was starstruck by what he was seeing right now.

Right in front of him is a brunette girl with braided hair, wearing a modest dark brown Renaissance dress, flowing down to her feet and sporting a brown satchel. Her eyes are so mesmerizing and Hongjoong could drown with those gazes.

" Good evening, Hongjoong", Yeosang, now Ylona said with a slight smile and a blushing cheeks. Hongjoong's face is now as red as his hair.

" I..I...wow, amazing", he mumbled as he straightened his posture. Ylona chuckled modestly and sighed. " You look so beautiful, I knew it".