CHAPTER TWELVE

You stared at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. History class is really boring for you. You glanced at San who's carefully taking notes while Mingi who is listening to the professor. You sighed and tapped your fingers on the desk. Your dream is still bothering you, especially the one that Seonghwa said. Maybe he's joking right?

" Ms. Kim, you've been zoning out, care to explain this?", Mr. Park cleared his throat. Oh, he's referring to you. You can see that the whole class is staring at you but you're speechless. You couldn't process at all.

" Uhm Sir? Can I answer for her?", San said as he raised his hand. You looked at him with a 'thank you' look and he just nodded to you.

" Well then Mr. Choi, answer it for her. Later please tell her to focus", Mr. Park said. San stood up to answer then you went back to your thoughts again. Seonghwa is getting nice to you or maybe that's just once in a lifetime?

The bell finally rang for lunch time. You stood up and saw Mingi and San waiting for you. " Hey lil pad, what's up?", Mingi said as he put his arms around you.

" You really need to focus, Y/N, history exams are near. We need to pass it, our sport is additional", San spoke as he snapped his fingers in front of you.

" I've been thinking about Seonghwa in a way that I dreamt of him. Someone is coming for him. Turns out that he's hiding something. We should really help him", you said.

" Who's coming for him?", Mingi asked with a frown.

" Someone, his voice sounds familiar. I don't know...he's like the antagonist of a book".

" Okay we understand, we'll help him okay?", San assured as you nodded. " And by the way, we don't have any training today, Mr. Jeon has a meeting with other coaches. It's the first time he didn't assign anyone to take over".

You smiled. " Oh yeah cool! You can come over to the house! Hongjoong told me to invite you!", you happily exclaimed.

" Really? Wow, can I join?", a voice suddenly said. It was Wooyoung who's smiling. You notice San tensed up and his jaw clenched.

" No, you can't.. Puke", San mumbled.

" No it's okay, you can join. I want you to know Mingi and San better", you said. Mingi huffed but you nudged him.

" Seriously Y/N?", San whispered but you know Wooyoung could hear him.

" Ahh, of course San wouldn't like it but who's the owner, Y/N right?", Wooyoung said as he approached the three of you. He got your hands and kissed it. Wow, in front of Mingi and San. Great.

" The heck?", Mingi said as he wiped your hands and sprayed alcohol. Wooyoung just chuckled.

" Come on guys, you can't be mean to him like forever..please? Let's make him welcomed in our school", you said as you gave Mingi and San your cute pleading look. You know they'll melt.

" Aish fine! Don't do anything stupid, puke", San said as he glared at Wooyoung who's giving him a smug look.

" Thank you", Wooyoung said as he bowed. " I'll see you later Y/N, I'll wait at the gate". He then winked at you before walking away.

" Tss let's not pass at the gate so he'll wait until he gives up", Mingi said as he laughed at his own evil plan. You pinched his sides. " Ow!".

" You mean giraffe, let's be nice to him okay?", you said. The three of you went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Nothing special happened, it's just you waiting for the classes to end so you can spend time with your friends.