CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Helloooo my very supportive and sweet readers, thank you so much for the consideration and love that you gave me, I'm happy❤️

THEIR MV IS SO LIT, Y'ALL GO STREAM!!

☾︎

Seonghwa's POV

What a day...

I pity San..

Seems like Y/N loves her best friends. I can't blame her, she's a good person with a kind heart. Wooyoung on the other hand seems suspicious but I don't want to blame him. Although I cleared things up about him, I still suspect him.

At this moment, I'm outside Y/N's classroom. I can see that she's not in the mood and she didn't even give me a single glance. Standing here under the tree is like my daily routine as well. I promised her brother to keep her safe.

I swear, when I find Felix, I'll do the right thing. I can't let him hurt other people here on Earth. I'll just follow what Ylona said.

" Hey there", I heard someone behind me said. I turned around and saw a girl with dark red hair.

" Oh, hey", I simply replied. She smiled at me while walking closer.

" Who are you stalking, handsome?", she asked in a flirtatious way and it disgusts me. I can't stand other maidens here. Y/N is very different from these ladies.

" My wife". I almost laughed at her reaction. She backed a little bit with an awkward smile.

" Your wife? Really? That's quite early to have a wife", she said. I raised a brow and crossed my arms. This lady is quite annoying, I don't know why but I'd like it if she leave me alone right now.

" And you don't care, so go away and go back to your class", I retorted and focused on Y/N who is peacefully writing inside her classroom.

She's so beautiful..

My future wife..

" I don't go to classes. I'm not a student, I'm a teacher here".

Now that's interesting...

" Then go teach in your class, don't go snooping around on handsome guys like me who doesn't care about careless ladies like you".

The lady huffed and crossed her arms as she stormed off. Nice, she's gone. I don't understand these kind of professionals here, it's like they don't take their jobs seriously.

I sighed and sat on the grass, still staring at Y/N. I can't wait to take her to my kingdom and bring her happiness. I can feel the excitement and anticipation on this one. I want to have a family with her.

I remember saying that I would just dump her and that's so stupid. I shouldn't have said that before. I love Y/N. I love her. I won't let her fall into the hands of evil. I'm actually glad that I met her here. If I wasn't banished, I wouldn't have met her. The queen would probably force me to marry Ylona which is very negative to happen.

The thing is, I never said I love you to Y/N before. I always say how much she's important to me but those three words didn't even come out of my mouth. I think something is hindering me to say it. It's not hard though but I want to say those words out loud when this chaos ends.