CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Coach Jeon called you and San. " So now, I've never done this before with my students but I want to see San and Y/N in a kyorugi", Mr. Jeon said with a smirk. Your heart suddenly went to your throat. You saw San give you a mischievous smile. You totally remembered him saying that he's looking forward to spar with you.

" Is that even okay, coach? I mean, Y/N's a lady and San here is quite strong", Wooyoung suddenly asked while raising a hand. Mr. Jeon chuckled.

" Yes, it's okay. Once you wear your gears, there's no gender for me here right now. Y/N is an excellent athlete. She and San are on the same level", Mr. Jeon said. " Okay! Charyot!".

You and San positioned themselves on the mat at the middle of the room. San is looking serious right now and it's scaring you. " Kyungnae!". You and San bowed to each other. You can still see Seonghwa at the corner of your eye. This made you distracted so you shook your head to shrug off the thought of him.

" Sijak!". You can already see  San aggressively moving and his hands are ready to block your kicks. You raised your left foot to trick him then you did a spinning kick to his head, making you gain 5 points at the early tournament. " Nice!". 

San fixed his head gear, looking more serious right now. You suddenly saw Seonghwa at the corner of the room, making you flinch, not knowing San is about to throw bullet kicks. How did he get in here?!

" Y/N Focus!", you heard Mr. Jeon say. You felt the pain on your torso so you immediately switched your stance, aiming for his head again with a roundhouse kick. San is a wise athlete, he switched stance when you switched too, making it hard for you to aim again. You saw San smirk then without a second, he did a spinning kick right to your head.

You felt dizzy at the moment but you're used to this. The impact is just different because you're sparring with a guy. " Oi Y/N beat San!", Wooyoung shouted. You chuckled but focused again. This time, the scores are just one point apart. You took this chance to throw a successful roundhouse kick to his head, earning 3 points

" Bahro!", Mr. Jeon said and the two of you finally stopped then bowed to each other. " Very good my students, Y/N won the sparring!". They clapped and San, Mingi and Wooyoung hugged me. 

" I knew it, you're excellent", San said with a smile, his dimples showing. Seonghwa was suddenly gone and now outside again. " I'm sorry if I kicked too hard, I was in a serious phase". 

" Woah it's okay, it's sparring, what do you expect?", you said. 

" Nice one guys, you two are good!", Mingi said and ruffled you and San's hair. Wooyoung gave you a smirk. 

" I wanna spar with you too, Y/N", he said. You pouted at him, making him roll his eyes then smiled. " Kidding, you're so cute! And oh Sannie! You're amazing!". Wooyoung hugged San and absent-mindedly kissed his cheek. 

" Yah, you don't need to kiss!", San exclaimed, wiping his cheeks making Wooyoung pout. Mingi rolled his eyes before going to the water station inside the gym. 

The training was finally over. You're proud that many students are already improving with their sparring skills. Mingi and San get to have the chance to spar but San lossed again due to Mingi's height. It wasn't a fair fight tho but seems like Mr. Jeon is just playing around for now, testing his students capabilities. He didn't let Wooyoung spar yet but he chose San to spar with him tomorrow. 

You finally finished changing clothes and yes, Seonghwa was there now, standing near the door. " Well hello Taekwondo lady", he said with a smirk. You can't deny how hot he looked right now with his outfit. You didn't notice it a while ago. He didn't wear his usual princy outfits. He's wearing a black leather jacket, black pants and white t-shirt.