CHAPTER SIX

You showed Seonghwa around the house. You told him not to go into Hongjoong's room without permission. You and Seonghwa are in the backyard, sitting on a bench, casually talking about stuff about the house. " So, my father is in America. You should be grateful he's not here when you forced me to help you, tss", you said. He scoffed at you.

" I don't care, I still need your help. Your father would love me if he was here. He'll think that I'm better than you", Seonghwa proudly said and you just laughed. You just need to get used to the prince's airhead personality.

" Then if my father was here, what would you say to him? You're what?" you asked Seonghwa, hoping he would lose his mind. You want to scare him like how he scared you a while ago but the fact that his smug look is not changing means he's not affected by what you're asking him right now.

" That's easy enough to answer, peasant. I would personally tell him I'm your boyfriend".

That made you raise your brow at him. Never in your life that you wish to have a boyfriend. Mingi and San are like your boyfriends but not the literal boyfriend. They're your best friends and you think that's already enough for you. You got a lot of male friends which sometimes leads to you being judged by other people, especially the shyshy girls. The shyshy girls are the cheerleaders who are led by Sana, their captain.

" No, he would probably drag you out of the house. Mingi and San are enough for him and me, having you will be just chaotic", you answered as you stood up to go inside. For today, you just want to ignore him. You're not in the mood to talk to anyone right now so you went back to your room to do some workouts.

As you were doing some splits, you didn't notice Seonghwa was watching you from the door frame. " What in the queen's name, why are you spreading your legs?", he suddenly asked. You were surprised that he was there again.

" What the hell? I'm doing stretches! Don't tell me you have no idea, don't you have any athletes in your kingdom?", you asked and gave him a weird look.

" We have but they don't do that".

" I don't know but sports do have different kinds of warm-ups and workouts. My sport is Taekwondo so I have to do a lot of stretches to prevent unwanted pains or tearing ligaments", you answered and you continued to stretch.

" I see, Ms Sporty peasant", he said as he crossed his arms. " Tell me more about your sport". This time, he seems interested to listen. Maybe he's trying to be normal for now. Maybe he wants to know how to play Taekwondo?

" You do a lot of kickings and forms. Poomsae and Kyorugi. Those are performance and applications of what you learned through training. You wanna learn?", you said as you stood up to prepare for kickings. Seonghwa smirked.

" Easy".

" No".

" Yes, it is".

" I said no".

The two of you are looking at each other. You're just annoyed that he thinks your sport is easy. You feel degraded. Everything he says is annoying you so you gave him a kicking pad. " Hold this prince. Hold it like this, I'll show you how to kick", you said.

" I'm not your pad holder, peasant", Seonghwa said as he glared at you. " Hold this and I'll show you how to kick". You laughed. Does he even know how this works? Is he gonna do some regular kicks? Does he know the proper stance before kicking?

This time, you gave him chance while smiling and raising a brow. You held the kicking pad high because he was tall. Seonghwa positioned himself in a ready stance. You were shocked when he did a side whip kick. It's kind of easy but the way he executed it makes it hard. His legs are long and you noticed he's quite flexible. Did he use magic?

" Not bad prince. Did you use magic?", you asked, still in doubt. He scowled at you and he flicked your forehead. " Ouch! What was that for?".

" Pathetic, why do you always assume I use magic in every single moment? Did you even see me flick my hand?", Seonghwa asked, annoyed. That made you blush with embarrassment. Maybe you did underestimate him a little bit.

" I don't know, if I have that magic, I would always use that so yeah".

Hours went by and it was now evening. The three of you finally ate dinner. Hongjoong said that Seonghwa should sleep in his father's bedroom since he's not here. That made Seonghwa give you a smug look a while ago, leaving you rolling your eyes again. He's lucky, your brother is in a good mood. Seonghwa could have been assigned to sleep on the couch if he's not.

The next morning, you woke up early to prepare. Today is Xbox day. Now you need to explain things to your brother so he can give you his permission. You took a bath and dressed in casual clothes. The typical jeans and a white t-shirt. You also styled your hair in a ponytail. You went downstairs to see Seonghwa, who is already cooking. This shocked you again.

" Wow, why so early my prince? Are you like that in your kingdom?", You asked as you put on your sneakers. He glanced at you but he ignored you. " Hello?".

" May I ask the peasant, where are you going by the way?", he muttered.

" Mingi's", you answered monotonously. You grabbed a piece of toast and drank some orange juice. As you were about to leave, someone cleared his throat. It was your brother who is not impressed by how you look prepared right now.

" Who gave you permission, Y/N?", Hongjoong asked as he crossed his arms and leaned on the kitchen doorway. You gulped but sighed in frustration. Not this again.

" Can you just give me this freedom? They're my best friends for freakin sake!", you whined, hoping he would finally agree but his expression doesn't change.

" No Y/N."

" We're going to hang out Hongjoong, play some stuff! Maybe do some little training too".

" No".

" But--".

" NO".

You gave up. Looks like you embarrassed yourself again. Mingi and San would be expecting you right now but in this situation, you have to send them a message saying your brother is being an annoying prick right now. You just hate it when he overreacts on things you know are very possible to get you in danger. You know that Mingi and San would never harm you or do something to you against your will.

" I hate you, Hongjoong", you said and stormed out of the house. You're outside the house but the feeling of going to Mingi's house left your body. You just wanted to be alone again. You started walking, ignoring the fact that Hongjoong is following you now. You looked behind you but didn't see any signs of him meaning you ran away from him safely.

You can feel your phone ringing. You checked and there are a lot of missed calls, VM's and texts. Some are from Mingi, San, and Hongjoong. You ignored it. You arrived at a park and sat down on a bench. There are some people there who are doing their stuff, buying ice cream, picture taking etc. You sighed. Why does he always cut me off from my happiness?

You took your phone out again and took a picture of the park and sent it to San. The message is soon delivered. Maybe they're playing right now? You sighed again and closed your eyes, feeling the soft ambience of the park.

" Hi".

Your eyes open when you realize someone is in front of you. It was a boy with dark brown hair. He looks so handsome, especially with those chiselled jaws and plump lips.

" Uhm hello, can I help you?", you asked as you tried to regain your composure.

" I saw the badge on your shirt, meaning you're from ATINY University", he said. You touched the badge and yes, you forgot that you're wearing one of your school shirts. It's normal for athletes.

" Yes, I am a student from that school, why?" you asked, once again. He smiled and motioned himself for a handshake.

" I'm Wooyoung".

☾︎

Another chapter done lovelies! xx