CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

HEY GUYS, ANOTHER UPDATE IS HERE UWUUU, STAY SAFE Y'ALL❤️

☾︎

You stared at the window while tapping on the body gear that you're holding right now. Three hours ago was a mess. Mingi and San fought and Mingi kissed you. You glanced at San who is busy preparing himself. He noticed that he's staring at you so he gave you a slight smile.

Mingi on the other hand, is busy kicking the kicking bag. You noticed that there's a hint of anger in each kick so you sighed.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Wooyoung who has a weird aura around him. He looked scared but he's trying not to show it. San immediately ran to him and hugged the brunette. Wooyoung tapped San on the back. " Hey where have you been?! I've been worried about your ass!", San exclaimed.

" I'm sorry Sannie, I was caught in an accident", Wooyoung said, scratching his nape.

" Woah what accident?", you intervened. Wooyoung's eyes widened and shook his head.

" It's a family problem, the little accident was me spilling some tea about our cruel aunt and it got me in trouble", the brunette answered. San sighed as he hugged Wooyoung again. " You hugged me for the second time, I guess I deserve a kiss then?".

San playfully hit Wooyoung. You chuckled and went to the kicking bag then started to throw some kicks. You can hear Mingi's loud grunts as he throw each kicks on the bag. He seems so serious right now and you can't blame him.

You took a glance at the window while kicking and spotted the Sky Prince again, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes at him and continued to kick. " My princess kicks so nicely", you heard his voice but you didn't answer.

" Y/N! Wooyoung! On the mat please and get some gears", Coach Jungkook suddenly called out, signaling that this is the time for you and Wooyoung to spar for the first time.

" Woah, goodluck Y/N", San said. Wooyoung smirked at you. You're quite nervous right now, knowing how Wooyoung is skilled with sparring.

" Goodluck Y/N", you heard Mingi said so you gave him a smile. San glanced at Mingi then back at you. You felt awkward again, knowing that both of your best friends faught a while ago.

You went at the center, wearing your gears. You saw Wooyoung standing there with a proud smile. You gulped but shook your head. You need to win this sparring. " I'll go easy on you, Y/N".

" Come on Woo, don't be so humble", you replied as you adjusted your gear.

" Okay, SIJAK!", Coach Jungkook said, a signal that says that the sparring starts now. You prepared yourself in a fighting stance while Wooyoung is just relaxed on his chosen stance but you can see that he's staring at your legs.

You tried doing San's style so you did a spinning kick but Wooyoung dodged it and threw an axe kick, hitting you at the head. You groaned in pain and fixed your head gear. You can't lose to him even he's the strongest player among the team. Wooyoung seems so proud about himself and gave San a wink, making this moment as your chance to throw a bullet kick.

Much to your surprise, it gained you a score. Wooyoung bit his lip and he suddenly spinned, attempting a spin roundhouse kick but you blocked it and this time, you're the one who spinned and gave him a spinning axe kick, knocking him out.