CHAPTER NINETEEN

You and Seonghwa finally got home. You're quite tired but Seonghwa insisted on cooking for you even if you are not in the mood to eat anymore. Hongjoong told you that he won't go home today because their boss told them to finish 20 songs for the rising idol named Hyunjin. You sat on the couch and picked up the Sky Prince and started to read it again. Reading the book made you feel weird because of Seonghwa's situation with you right now. He's not the same obnoxious and spoiled prince from the book. He's a real prince now.

You finished reading the book and can smell the delicious food that he's cooking. Specifically, the smell of butter and spices. You went to the kitchen and saw him cooking fried chicken. He glanced at you and smiled as he put the fried chicken on a plate. " This is buttered chicken. I learned cooking sounds interesting to me", he said as he placed the food on the table.

You licked your lips because of how appetizing the chicken looks right now. It's golden brown and the smell is making you want to eat it even if you're quite full. Without wasting time, you got a piece and some rice. You started eating but you saw Seonghwa staring at you while sitting across you. His hands were supporting his head while observing you.

" The food is delicious my prince. I love how you perfectly cooked this buttered chicken", you said, your mouth still full of food. He scrunched his nose a bit but he chortled. You swallowed your food and finally said, " Oops I'm sorry. I didn't mean to speak with my mouth still full. I just can't resist how tasty this food is!".

" I'm grateful that you liked it", Seonghwa said with a smile. You nodded with a shy smile and continued eating. Later on, you finally finished eating and brushed your teeth. Seonghwa is upstairs so you locked the doors and secured everything to avoid the risk of burglars. You went upstairs and passed by his room. You saw Seonghwa sitting on the bed. You were about to enter your room when he suddenly called you. " Princess".

" Uhm...what is it my prince?", you replied. He stood up and slowly grabbed your arms and pulled you close to him. You're nervous this time. Is he going to kiss you again? He suddenly hugged you tight and rested his chin on your shoulders. You can feel his breath on your neck so it sends goosebumps to your skin.

" Dance with me?", he asked, his head still resting on your shoulders. Your heart beat went fast. Before you could answer, he softly placed his hands on your waist and held your other hand. " Is this okay with you?". You nodded while blushing. He started swaying so you carefully placed your other hand on his shoulder.

This time, you were looking at your feet, avoiding to step on him but it seems he's like a professional dancer. He leads you along. You looked up and that's when your eyes met his. He's staring intently at you, a hint of affection is glistening through his eyes. You were embarrassed this time and looked down again but when you look up, he's still staring at you.

" I'm gonna melt with that gaze, my prince", you confessed with a slight chuckle after. He smirked and licked his bottom lip.

" Well, it is my intention to make you feel that way. I want you to feel special", he softly said. You're blushing even more at this moment. He twirled you around gracefully and your eyes met his again.

" Thank you my prince", you answered. He gave you a genuine smile. He bowed down and gave your hand a kiss.

" It's such a pleasure to have a chance to dance with such a ravishing lady like you Y/N", Seonghwa said as he tucked a hair behind your ear. " I am honest with my words, princess.  Never in my life that I felt like this before".

" So...do you think you're near on achieving your mission, my prince?", you asked. He sighed and cupped your cheeks before placing a peck on your lips. " Oh..".

He chuckled. " I think I am but..", Seonghwa trailed off, remembering Felix. " But I still need to face Felix. I know he has his own plans".

" I know you can win this my prince. You've changed a lot!", you laughed at him sweetly. " But you know, we're getting too cliché". 

" It's okay for me, as long as it's with you", he said with a smug grin. You scrunch your nose before hitting him. 

" That's so old, now let's sleep", you suggested and pushed him a bit. Seonghwa sighed and hugged you again. " Okay, enough hugs for now prince". 

" Goodnight Y/N", he said. You waved him goodbye before going back to your room. When you arrived at your room, you couldn't help but to cover your face and internally screamed. Why is he making me like this? What are we now? Why are we kissing? 

Those are running inside your mind so you kicked the air while laying down. You heaved a sigh and stared at the ceiling. " Tomorrow....another training...then next week, Internationals", you said to yourself. " Gosh, the Internationals are nearing! Heck, I'm so nervous". You hugged your pillow, thinking about the competition. You're used to it but having Seonghwa here now is another level of nervousness for you. It's not like your shy but knowing someone evil is following him makes you worry. 

You're worried about the fact that Seonghwa might be pulled to danger or maybe you'll get involved. You never know. 

" Felix", you spoke. " What do you want with the prince?". You sighed and tried closing your eyes but you couldn't sleep right now. It's like someone is hindering you to sleep. Suddenly, you felt something cold on your arms. 

" Your prince won't survive this plan that I made", a distorted said, making you flinch. 

" What do you want from him?!", you asked, immediately standing up and looking around. 

" It's simple. I want him to fail..", the voice said again. You clenched your fist. 

" Sorry honey, but he won't", you mocked. The distorted voice started laughing maniacally, making you cover your ears. " Stop". 

" Don't honey me, darling Y/N....see you soon". The voice was finally gone and you're sweating. You didn't know why so you wiped your forehead with the back of your hands and went to check Seonghwa who was peacefully sleeping. 

So it's you now? 

Was that Felix? 

You shook your head and went beside Seonghwa. You faced the other side, still thinking what might happen in the future. You can still feel the warmth of his body and could hear his soft snores. He's sleeping peacefully. Maybe Felix didn't visit him in his dreams. 

It was already 11:30 in the evening so you finally decided to sleep. You didn't want to feel tired at training tomorrow. You also planned on waking up early so you could eat more. You've been eating less breakfast these days because of how late you've been waking up each morning. 

The next day, you woke up exactly at 4:30 am. Seonghwa is still sleeping beside you so you slightly smiled and left the room to take a bath. You checked Hongjoong if he's there but he's not yet home. You went downstairs to take a hot shower since it's really cold at this early time. 

You hummed a song while finally going inside the tub to relax there and to feel the warm water. Later on, you finished taking a bath and wrapped your towel around you. As you went out of the bathroom, you saw Seonghwa walking towards you while yawning so you blushed and covered yourself with the extra towel that you bought.

" Good morning, Y/N. How's your sleep? You woke up too early", he said as he passed by you but you can feel that he brushed his arms onto yours. He went inside the bathroom so you took the chance to go upstairs and get dressed. As soon as you finished dressing up, you went downstairs and saw Seonghwa smirking at you. 

☾︎

Hope you enjoyed it!