21's Little Secret? A Dangerous Combination Assembles?!

Sometime In The Middle Of The Night On The Day Before The Resort: Frieza's Ship

"Father, when are we going to find another planet. I need to let off some steam again," Ize growled, his tone obviously exposing a sense of frustration. But, who could blame him. During the past two days they have traveled from planet to planet only to have the same thing happen over and over again. They show up, Ize exits the ship and challenges the entire race's military force only to discover that they weren't even worth his time. In the end, he'd just blow up the rock and move onto the next one with little progress made on satisfying his needs. This lust for battle and desire to unleash his rage was eerily familiar but Frieza couldn't quite put a dot on what it could be compared to.

The galactic emperor sighed and rested his elbow in his chair, "Be patient my dear son. We will be arriving on another planet shortly.".

"Tch, it better be a good one this time. The last one literally died from just a few measly finger taps," Ize muttered, quite literal in his claim.

Berryblue cleared her throat, assisting lord Frieza in his struggles to raise his son, "It is to be expected lord Ize. You are the product of your father after all and your power is an anomaly to even the strongest in your race. There aren't many that can rival you in power.". Ize glared at the woman but didn't make so much of a response since she was complimenting him as well as the strange aura that allowed her to be on Frieza's lenient side easing his anger.

She smiled and then looked up to her master, "Now, I would like to inform you that your recon troops that you sent to Earth have finally located all seven dragon balls and are waiting for your arrival.".

"Dragon balls? What are those, father?" Ize asked, curious as to what they are and why his father would desire them so much.

Frieza chuckled at his ignorance, "They are orbs capable of making wishes. I'll gather them to fulfill my desires.".

"Desires such as immortality?" Ize assumed, seeing how his father was the emperor after all.

However, the attendant present merely laughed at that assumption, "No, he wants to be five centimeters taller is all.". The son of Frieza stood dumbfounded before looking up at his father with a quizzical look on his face. Out of all the wishes he could want, it was one that would make him taller.

"But why? Wouldn't immortality be far better than simply obtaining a larger physical appearance?" Ize argued.

"You have much to learn, Ize. During my time in hell: literally speaking, I learned that immortality will eventually lead to an eternity of eternal suffering. There are plenty of ways to torture an immortal and I'd rather not take my chances," Frieza explained.

Ize merely stared at his father who continued to look at the countless stars that he considers part of his empire. There was silence for a brief moment until the sound of the door behind them buzzed: signaling that someone wanted permission to come in. The galactic emperor pressed the button of his chair, slightly annoyed that his moment of silence was interrupted. With the input put into motion the doors opened, revealing the two recon soldiers that had returned with two large men towering over them. They entered, the emperor's chair turning to face them before he stopped at the sight of the men in front of them. Before he could respond, the two recon units kneeled in front of him, the veteran speaking up with a modest town, "We've returned with staggering news, Lord Frieza. We discovered a distress signal on one of the planets out in the south and came across two full blooded Saiyans along the way.".

"Saiyans? To think there are still some more alive?" Frieza muttered, hoping out of his chair in order to get a closer inspection on the two. The older one placed his fist at his chest and bowed, the other totally awestruck by his surroundings so much that he didn't seem to care.