Planet Sadala Invasion Arc: Epilogue #2

(Two Days Later, Current Location, North Quadrant of Universe 7, Planet Earth. . .)

Earth was as peaceful as it could be without the majority of the Saiyans around. From the constant explosions to intense sparring matches, it felt pretty good to have some time to relax while they were off somewhere fighting some intergalactic threat within the Universe. Though, for one particular individual, she was currently anxious and waiting for one of them to return. Sitting underneath the balcony of the Capsule Corp president's home, 21 along with Chi Chi were enjoying their lunch outside despite the chilly weather. Well, for Bulma at least. Compared to her, Chi Chi and 21 were quite used to it considering they live near a mountainside. If anything, it was akin to a cool summer breeze and not winter near the end. Nevertheless, 21 made sure to wear proper clothing at least, a yellow-colored sweater and some warm gray joggers that brushed against her brown boots were all she needed. Sighing more times than she could count, she took a sip of the hot cocoa Chi-Chi made her.

"You've been sulking awfully a lot over there. Tell me, what's wrong?" Chi Chi asked, her jacket is a pink replica of Goku's during their fight against Broly.

The majin scientist placed her cup on the table with an assuring smile, "Nothing serious, just my hormones being all over the place is all. . ."

"Well that's to be expected," Bulma noted, "Although, that was you yesterday as well. If I had to guess, you are starting to miss him aren't you?"

21 nearly knocked over her mug as she fidgeted in response. It was embarrassing to admit that even after all this time, she still couldn't bare to not be with him for even a day. They are married after all so, of course, she'll speak on her feelings— "N-No. . .I can handle being away from my husband for at least two days. I'm not lonely at all." Never mind, she was denying it but her face said otherwise. Not wanting to spark something that would result in her house getting destroyed, Bulma simply chuckled.

"Fine, fine, anyways, have you thought of any names for your expecting kid?" Bulma asked instead.

It seemed to work as she saw 21's flustered face calm down a bit into some deep thought, "Uh. . ." Chi Chi's eyes narrowed.

"You haven't?" Goku's wife frowned.

"Well, to be entirely truthful here, no?" 21 admitted which earned a disproving groan from her though she was quick to explain herself, "I mean, it's still a bit early to be thinking of names so there's a lot of time till then. I want Kuzuku to be here so we can decide together. . ."

The sentiment itself was pure and innocent. Although, it only sparked some bad memories between the woman accompanying her this afternoon. 21 couldn't decipher why, but it was like they were glaring at her with envy as Chi Chi was looking like she was plotting some long overdue revenge, "Must be nice to have a Saiyan husband that's willing to sit down a name their child. Mine was really contemplating over fishing than naming his son."

"At least yours was there while mine was somewhere in vast emptiness called space," Bulma added, "Though you don't have to worry about Kuzuku. We made sure that he'll have enough common sense so that whoever he ended up with wouldn't have to suffer as we do."

21 gave a weary smile as she notice the fire in the two woman's eyes. A fire that was forged as seasoned veterans of eternal partnership with two of the strongest Saiyans in the universe. Though, she did have to mention one thing, "Right. . .Although, Kuzuku does have his moments he's definitely way more sensible than them. I remember one time we went to a pool party and he thought it was a good idea to take a high dive from 20ft at full force. Let's just say, no one was swimming afterward. . .,"

"Sounds just like a Saiyan in their natural form," Bulma shook her head, "Hopefully, your baby will be a girl. They seem to be more tamed than the male ones surprisingly enough. Though I'm sure you'll love them all the same."