Golden Emperor Soars! The Final United Front!

(Small Re-Cap From The Previous Chapter of The Sadala Invasion Arc. . .)

"As long as it exists, I'll come back and reform. . .!" Krugel finished before plummeting his fist towards Kuzuku. As he was now, there was no way he could dodge it and Ryo was currently down for the count. Even then, none of them had any way to put Krugel down permanently if what he said was true. He was virtually unkillable unless they quite literally destroy the entirety of Universe 6. Something that they wouldn't dare to think about doing. Knowing how hopeless it all was, he closed his eyes and waited for defeat.

"It's over. . ." Kuzuku thought to himself, his body showing little resistance in fighting back. The punch was only a few centimeters away. That's all that was left for all of this to be over—!

*POW!*

The sound of someone's fist crashing against Krugel's skull echoed within Kuzuku's ears and snapped him out of his despair. Slowly, his eyes began to regain their light as he noticed Krugel's body flying back several dozen meters away from him. The sight was nearly enough to make him forget about his headache that was still forcing him to his knees but what truly distracted him was the familiar flowing blue sash in the wind and blue hair that he recognized from the fierce battle in the arctic.

"Wow, it's not like you to give up. You're lucky my other self isn't here right now or you'd be in for a scolding," The dual voice noted.

There was no mistaking it now that he heard it and got a good look at his Ki. He knew full well who it was and nervously smirk at being saved by him for a second time. He'd thank him, but he could only mutter his name in gratitude as the headache came once more much to his distress, "Go-Gogeta. . .!"

(Chapter Start, Continuing From The Previous Chapter On Planet Sadala. . .)

Kuzuku could only stare at the back of the fused warrior. He knew they were going to fuse but part of him thought they'd mess up a few times before actually landing a proper fusion similar to the time against Broly. That said, seeing him now was relieving and made his heart at ease. This was the second time he's seen this fusion and he still couldn't believe the potential that it had. Gogeta, the warrior fusion of Goku and Vegeta, held strength that didn't even scratch the surface when he combated the berserker Saiyan from a legend in Universe 7. However, this was different. His opponent was no Broly but someone clearly far worse. Kuzuku frowned at the thought and tried to get up until the headache that was holding him back made its presence known. He winced, "Still. . .? How much longer. . .?" His pained expression didn't go unnoticed by the fused warrior whose expression grew serious.

"Take a breather, Kuzuku. I'll take it from here," Gogeta assured, his blue eyes glaring forward, "I'll be sure to give him a good beating. . ."

Kuzuku nodded slowly, though he knew that he shouldn't relax just yet. The biggest issue is still very glaring, "Alright, but be warned. According to him, he's apparently immortal as long as some form of "space" is present. If that's the case, we only have three options. Destroy Universe 6 or try to transport him to the World of Void." Gogeta raised an eyebrow at this before nodding.

"I see, that's definitely a problem. We have no way of accessing the World of Void unless we get Whis or Vados. Which means. . .," Gogeta noted.

Kuzuku nodded, affirming his final option, "Aim to knock him unconscious. He may be immortal but that doesn't mean he's immune to knockouts. It'll be tough since he can clearly regenerate so looks like you can't go easy on him as you did with Broly." There was a small pause where the wind blew. Krugel from afar slowly began to crank his head, his hand wiping the blood from his mouth as he glared back at Gogeta.