At The End Of The Light Comes Tragedy

(Continuing From Where Last Chapter Left Off, Universe 6 Planet Sadala. . .)

"Kuzuku Ayoma from Universe 7, just to let you know"

The words that left Kuzuku's mouth only garnered a glare from Krugel, his mouth morphed into a serious frown from trying to process the newcomer's arrival. He looked down at the World's Key that he still had gripped tightly in his hand. He got his main objective so now he was contemplating, "Should I? I've gotten what I wanted so the most important objective is done. All I have to do is return and hand over the World's Key. . .but. . .," He paused in thought to take another look at the newcomer who was patiently waiting for a response. He seemed confident enough which intrigued him.

"This one claims he is from the 7th Universe. If so, then how come he is here and now? Did he come with reinforcements? Furthermore, I still have to confirm if he is among them as well but judging from all this, Vados should not be far behind. Angels are incapable of dealing with mortal affairs so because I'm not a God of Destruction anymore, she can't interfere. However, if she were to report this to the Grand Priest then things would become complicated. . ." He continued, his eyes darting to the somehow unconscious yet floating Champa. Even if she can't interfere by herself, Champa was very much still alive though barely. If he commands her to fight now then things are going to get ugly for him. The Grand Priest was going to figure things out sooner or later anyways and even still: complicated would at most only slow down the progress, "For now, I'll have to settle on killing Champa. It'll buy me some."

As soon as that thought passed, Kuzuku's eyes twitched as he noticed how intently he was staring at Champa's unconscious figure. He scurried through his pockets and took out the bag of senzu beans that he made sure Goku wouldn't hold onto and flew over to Champa. He examined him closely and tried slapping him lightly a few times to gain a reaction only for him to remain still. He cringed, "Damn, he isn't moving at all. He won't be able to consume a senzu bean in the state he's in." Soon enough, he heard multiple signatures appearing behind him. He could easily distinguish who they were before they even spoke.

"Whoa, is that Beerus's brother! He looks like he got put through the ringer!" Goku proclaimed with everyone else right beside him.

Kuzuku nodded in agreement, "Yeah, he's not responding either so he won't be able to take a senzu. . .unless you guys wanna give it to him via mouth-to-mouth?"

"Ew, no! Don't be ridiculous! As far as I'm concerned, he's still breathing so he'll live!" Vegeta shuttered at the mere thought before calming down a bit, "Just give him time to rest or get his attendant to heal him."

"We can't really do that, yah know? They are observing the scene beyond the planet's stratosphere. There's no Oxygen at that point so we'll suffocate. Plus, they didn't really give us a way to contact them now did they?" Kuzuku noted.

The universe 7 Prince crossed his arms before turning his attention to Krugel who looked to be a predator studying their prey, "Fine, so what's with that guy who seems to be staring at us? An enemy?"

"Yeah, he seems to be the source of the odd energy we felt," Kuzuku answered.

"Really?" Goku replied with a quizzical look directed at the Ex-God of Destruction as if he were looking at some exotic creature, "I can't quite put a mark on his energy but it seems oddly familiar. Is he a God of Destruction?"

"Don't be ridiculous, we saw all the Gods of Destructions at the Tournament of Power," Vegeta pointed out.

Though Goku waved his arms in defense, "Hey, maybe the Grand Priest was hiding some of them. You know, because there were originally 18 Universes or whatever and Lord Zeno got mad and destroyed 6 of them?" Vegeta was about to attempt to debunk his reasoning but Queen Chaya managed to speak up first.