Secrets Kept In A Book! A Remnant From The Turtle Hermit's Past!?

(The Following Week After The Training Day With Whis, With Caulifla and Kale. . .)

It was pretty early in the morning in the rocky plains area that was constantly used as a training area for the Astackians that resided on Earth. The winds were rather active as the breeze was almost constant for a solid five minutes leaving the weather to be really chilly out due to it being early February still. However, this cold weather didn't cause the female Saiyans from another universe to waver even for a bit as they stood in deep silence. All the while Riley stood and watched them from afar as Zugo accompanied her on top of a rock out of sheer boredom. It was fun to train but always boring to watch, he would always say. As far as the training went, Riley had to know where they were at in terms of progression towards Super Saiyan 3. As always, she was impressed at how good of a teacher her brother was as she quickly learned their body's conditioning and ability to draw deeper power was far more impressive than her during her time training to obtain the form. But, doing just that would only take someone so far which was probably the main reason why he sent them to her for a bit.

"Remember what I told you," Riley called out, knowing full well their ears work despite the rumbling winds, "Super Saiyan 3 is indeed a difficult and taxing form to obtain at first. When my brother taught me, he also made sure I was able to handle the process of attempting to transform. But simply being able to handle it doesn't mean you'll be able to achieve it just like that. Otherwise, Vegeta would have gotten it a long time ago."

"Yeah, yeah, but how are we supposed to know we're close?" Caulifla grunted, trying her best to find the feeling deep within herself.

The primal Saiyan's sister smirked, "Well, that's probably the reason why he sent you to me. The day I achieved Super Saiyan 3, I spent endless hours digging into my power just like how you are doing now. It almost felt like I was getting nowhere as time went on but eventually, you'll visualize a small light. Once you see it, speed towards it with everything you've got until you see nothing but white."

"So. . .ummm. . .it's more visual?" Kale quietly asked.

"Precisely, once you get that down, you'll soon be able to get closer and closer to the end. After you obtain it, you'll be able to transform at will," Riley assured.

Taking her word for it, the two Universe 6 Saiyan females went back into full focus, their Ki somewhat shrouding them calmly as Riley continued to watch. She sighed, forgoing from mentioning how long it would take at the current level they were at. For instance, she was only able to speed up this process due to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's conditions and intense atmosphere. Not only that, she had to nearly starve to death from trying this visualization method to which she had to give herself props for. Kuzuku didn't even think of it until she explained exactly how it felt to transform. But knowing that, this could probably take up to months or even an entire year if unlucky. However, on the same note she thought, "Judging from the Tournament of Power, these two were able to ascend to Super Saiyan 2 quite easily. Something that even she had trouble with. Maybe because they are Saiyans from a different Universe they function differently to the point that the Super Saiyan transformations just come easy for them? If so, then there is a chance for them to gain Super Saiyan 3 in almost a record time. . ."

Concluding, she sighed into a smirk as she was really hoping for the second scenario to be the case. It's just way more ideal to progress as fast as possible. But one thing did weigh on her mind though. What came after? Kuzuku must have fully understood that simply gaining Super Saiyan 3 wasn't going to be enough for them to reach the same level as him. In all fairness, Goku, Vegeta, and her brother were pretty much in a league of their own within their hypothetical forms. But even before that it seemed the gap between them was so huge that even when Zugo had trained so much, he was still not a match for the primal Saiyan. Maybe Kale could. . .but that was like reaching towards the bottom of a barrel of silver coins searching for gold. Which begs another question. . .