Outbreak On Planet Sadala! The King Who Can Shoot Down The Heavens

(Continuing From Where Last Chapter Left Off, Universe 6's Planet Sadala. . .)

As normal, the clouds above now ashen in color were constant on the move. The majority of the planet seemed to have lost its color, the soil turning brittle while the once green plants seemed to have turned gray due to being devoid of nourishment. The leaves that had fallen were carried across the terrain of destroyed buildings, the silence within it becoming deafening. It was quiet but only for a single moment as the above the city erupted a large sonic boom as white stream of light seemed to have dodge an incoming projectile that ripped through the air. A loud boom resonated and echoed, with the only thing accompanying it was a white, anomaly crashing into the debris below moments later. From what one could see was the clean cut made on its severed wings while the white light continued to push onward. Within it was the man who was responsible for such a feat, his breathing slowing in and out as he continued onward towards more opposition. All around him were nothing but explosions that littered the sky and sounds of fists crashing into each other. This. . .this was an all out war.

From what he could see from his right, a Namekian had dodge narrowly a slash from a blade of light before stepping in to grab the creature by the throat. Then in a span of a second, he extended his arms and practically used the creature to smash into the ones that surrounded him. On another was one of the generals, Galalang, whose large frame and toughness allowed him to bat away several of them into a multitude of buildings with a single swing while at the same time grabbing another with one hand by the head before a rattling crack was heard and its body went limp. Once Galalang acknowledged the kill, he forcefully threw the creature like a baseball, the result being him blowing through what looked like a sea of them that came hurling towards him.

As the man took note of this, could distinctively feel danger coming towards him until a sound of metal piercing through flew was heard behind him. He turned, only to see the second General, Gherk stabbing through a creature who looked to have tried to sneak behind him with a energy like spear. Wasting no time, Gherk withdrew his spear out of the creature's gut before kicking it to the ground just like the numerous other corpses that littered below that would soon be burned to a crisp by the metalmen who fought on the ground with the Tuffles and Romalians. Chaos was the only word to describe how things had escalated and Gherk could only grimace before taking off to fly side by side with the one who he protected, "Are you okay, King Sadala?"

"Of course I am, why did you leave your position on the left wing?" King Sadala replied.

"My apologies but I couldn't let you get stabbed in the back," Gherk admitted though the stern glare for a better answer was what he got in return, "Not good enough, huh?"

King Sadala growled, "Damn straight."

"To be frank, King Sadala. The formation itself is proving to slowly dissolve as the enemy continues to increase in numbers. Simply splitting up our forces into small groups would only equate to the same as separating cattle to be slaughtered. Our men are barely able to keep up the aggression to keep the enemy from overwhelming us but we are slowly becoming exhausted," Gherk explained.

The king clenched his teeth, knowing full well that this was one of the more likely scenarios to occur. The formation itself was meant to deal with enemy armies that were either too large in size or too well equipped. Furthermore, it heavily relied on the quality of the troop deployed as well, which he had no doubt that his men along with the Namekians and superior tech of the tuffles and Romalians were practically unrivaled. The only issue was that. . .their enemy seemed to be limitless in numbers. Limitless and strong to be frank and while they weren't the brightest knives, they still possessed quite a bit of combat experience from the looks of it. King Sadala, grunted, "Things won't go nowhere at this rate. . ."