Frieza Returns! A Fiery Battle In The Ice Continent Begins!

After A Good Amount Of Time Passing By...

"Whoa, that was pretty close!" Kuzuku noted, catching the fist of his opponent with great narrowness. There was a gust of golden winds that rage around after the collision, their body's now shrouded in the golden aura of their Super Saiyan states. Shortly, both Saiyans separated to reset the distance between them.

Kuzuku looked over at Lottus who seemed pretty silent about something, begging him to ask the question himself, "What's the matter? Are you tuckered out?". The foreign Saiyan prince glanced towards him, his eyes filled with a light that he's seen one too many times before.

"You're still holding back on me, aren't you? Did you really have to transform for the likes of me?" Lottus asked.

Kuzuku tilted his head to the side in feign confusion, wondering whether or not he was either assuming or catching on, "What could you possibly mean by that?".

"Simple, if you are as strong as Vegeta then I know full well that you require little use of your Super Saiyan form. In fact, both Cabba and I haven't been able to make him transform or fight us seriously," Lottus notes.

From there, it was all starting to make sense to him. He should have guessed that Vegeta would have beat the hard reality into them by sparring in just his base form for the majority of the time. That and Lottus didn't pass off as an oblivious individual and is probably acute in Ki sensing as well. This sorta made him smirk a little, "Alright, then how about I try a little bit harder!".

He roared, raising his energy so high that it slightly pushed Lottus back enough to make him worry. However, he steeled himself and tightened his guard as Kuzuku charged towards him with speeds that made his eyes nearly jump out of his skull. Before he knew it, he was socked hard across the jaw: harder than any punch that he's taken before. He flew backwards for a moment until Kuzuku appeared above him, his leg ready to whip him into the ocean. Lottus recoiled at the sight, his body instinctively moving around Kuzuku with a fist raised to counter. Believing he had the universe 7 Saiyan, Lottus hurled his fist towards him but in a split second, Kuzuku turned around with a smirk while his fingers were placed on his forehead. Before his eyes, his opponent vanished before the punch could even hit it's mark thus leaving him completely confused and shocked at the same time.

"Didn't expect that did you?" Kuzuku muttered, reappearing behind him with his foot slamming into his back so hard that he was sent plummeting towards the sea. The universe 6 prince groaned as he felt his back bend a bit, his body struggling to stop himself before he hit the waters. Luckily for him, he managed to stop himself just inches away from the small waves as his body floated just above them. Carefully, he turned around to face Kuzuku who was smirking above him.

Despite the taunting smirk, Lottus cracked a smile as well, "Alright I'll admit it, I wasn't expecting that. But get ready for round 2!". He roared charging towards Kuzuku who retook his stance to ready himself. However, before the two could make contact, a very loud yell literally stopped them in their tracks.

"You guys better hurry up before Goku eats all the food! I mean really, he's going in with Vegeta next to him!" Bulma shouted, alerting their urges towards something else. They both turned towards the ground below, seeing the two god-like Saiyans chowing down while Kale, Caulifla, and Cabba were enjoying a nice refreshing drink nearby.

Kuzuku sighed, calming himself so he can power down, his hair reverting back to it's normal shape and color, "Well, we've been at it for a while now. Let's take a break.".

"Fine, I guess we can hold off on showing more of our power. I was just ready to go all out before Vegeta's wife interrupted," Lottus commented, reverting back to his base form as well. The two flew towards the patio, landing just in front of the table where everyone was gathering. Kuzuku stretched his arm into the sky, smiling widely as he took a seat next to his wife who seemed to be lost in thought. This caught his eye immediately, causing him to place his hand on her shoulder since she obviously had a plate of food in front of her.