The Training Day That Was Harder Than Yesterday! Another Saiyan Has Ascended!

The Very Next Morning After A Days Worth Of Training....

The curtains flowed with the breeze coming from outside. It was cold, so cold that it was enough to cause Kuzuku to stir in his sleep until he was completely awake. His eyes open, the sight of his wife's sleeping form causing him to warm quickly to his environment. He smiled and rose from his bed gently so he wouldn't wake her and headed to the kitchen so he could get some grub: his tail flowing behind him from his gray shorts that went well with his tank-top. When he made it to the kitchen, he caught a glimpse of the female Saiyans from universe 6 sleeping on his couch in the same clothes as yesterday. He snickered silently from recalling everything that happened yesterday. They didn't necessarily have the easiest training but not the hardest. He kinda put them through rigorous two on one sparring against him, although, he wasn't holding anything back. It was all in an attempt to try and push them towards increasing how much they can exert since in order to transform, they would have to extend their period of how long they can keep powering up at their maximum in Super Saiyan 2.

But since it was only the beginning, Caulifla was his main focus before Kale since she hadn't achieved her own version of Super Saiyan 2 yet and seeing how yesterday went, he knew they would probably need some rest before starting up again, "At least they aren't training with Vegeta. That can be both a good thing and a bad thing."

Kuzuku walked over to the fridge to grab some leftovers from last night and began heating it in the microwave. Once it reached to its final second, he accurately stopped the machine and took his share of food out only to chow down on it quickly like any Saiyan would do and went over to the sink to wash it. After taking care of that, he went over towards the glass slide in door and headed out towards his backyard where the stream resided. It was his preferred spot for meditation and focus which was what he needed at the moment. In the middle of the stream was a flat rock that was towering over the calm waters.

With a single leap, he landed on top of it with impressive balance, the breeze blowing his hair as he had a smile on his face, "I can keep training all I want but there comes a time that I need to get some training in as well.". Kuzuku tensed his muscles slightly before transforming right into his regular Super Saiyan 3 state, his body relaxed as he sat down cross-legged with his eyes closed.

"I need to meditate. I only achieved Excelled Super Saiyan 3 recently and the form is imperfect. I was lucky that I managed to become more resilient to the drain since it seems using primal power on top of a Full-Power Super Saiyan 3 only brought the drain back...," Kuzuku recalled, his meditation causing the waters around him to ripple. He focused harder, trying to dig deeper without transforming by mistake, "I know there is something deeper, a state of Excelled Super Saiyan 3 that hasn't been unlocked due to my hastiness in rushing it's completion. I'll just have focus on figuring out the perfect mix between my two Ki's."

He sat there for hours, long enough for 21 to already wake up from her sleep before entering the kitchen as well. She yawned cutely and noticed that Kuzuku's been meditating already which was nice to see since that meant he was feeling better than before. The majin scientist decided it was best to get breakfast started and began cooking while her husband meditated outside. However, in the midst of her getting things ready, the aroma of sizzling food was strong enough to cause Caulifla to jerk from her sleep. The feisty Saiyan eventually couldn't bear the scent and awoke from her comfy spot, her body rising as she looked around for the scent. She wasn't alone since Kale woke up with her hair down and messy.

21 caught a glimpse of their sleepy faces and giggled, "I see that you two finally woke up. Don't worry, breakfast is almost ready so go on and freshen up.". Caulifla yawned and rubbed her eyes before getting up to stretch.