Sorrowful Rage Explodes! The Legendary Berserker Awakens!

(Continuing From The Previous Chapter, Now With Kuzuku and the Others. . .)

Sounds of battle was echoing and causing the air to vibrate throughout the icy terrain. The ground below trembled from each shockwave that traveled above its surface, causing more of the icy terrain to become ruptured and turned into molten ground. It was a total warzone, one that reflected the great contrast between ice and fire. However, suddenly a group of Saiyans appeared on top of a cliff due to the luxury of Kuzuku's instant transmission. The primal Saiyan looked around, swinging at how quickly the fight escalated to the point that one could definitely assume has gone too far.

"Goku must have his hands full right about now. . .," Kuzuku noted, "However, we better find him quickly and put an end to this before Frieza's plan comes to fruition."

"Not to be rude but. . .couldn't you have teleported us to him in the first place?" Cabba asked, seeing how the technique was practical enough to essentially get around anywhere.

Kuzuku shook his head, knowing the reason why he couldn't teleport directly to them, "I couldn't. The thing about instant transmission is that it gets harder to teleport to someone directly from a large distance, especially whether they are masking their power or there are two incredibly powerful Ki users exerting themselves. With Goku having to go all out and Broly practically out of control, I can't pin-point Frieza's location at that distance without taking a bit more time which is what we lack at the moment."

"That's quite inconvenient. . ." Caulifla commented.

The primal Saiyan was about to reply to that remark until he heard a loud boom from a distance. He turned around, his eyes instantly noticing the litter of shockwaves that covered the ashen sky. Kuzuku focused his vision a bit more, eventually catching a glimpse of Goku and Broly trading fists as they dodged each other blows. However, the hero of Earth himself was smiling as he used his right arm to deflect Broly's fist to the side before landing a firm gut punch that caused him to keel over. The enraged Saiyan's eyes were stunned from the blow before he growled at Earth's defender below him. Blindly, he raised his elbow and brought it down upon Goku with the intent to send him rocketing to the ground. However, his opponent was far too skilled for that attack to land as Goku simply side-stepped his attack while delivering a firm counter punch to across the face. Blood spewed into the air and Broly's eyes were growing blank as he faded in and out of consciousness a few times from the strike.

Before he could recover, Goku thrusted his palm into his chest and focused his energy to the center. It didn't take long for the glowing blue light of his Ki to expand from his hand before it sent a pulsating shockwave that passed through the enormous Saiyan's body before sending him hurling through the skies in howls of pain. Nonetheless, after crashing through an enormous rock structure, Broly managed to regain his composure a bit and stop himself from flying any further away. He grunted, his back facing the ground while his face faced the dark sky above. Blood leaked out from the side of his mouth and as he slowly up-righted himself, his furious yellow eyes were glaring back down at the Saiyan who was smiling back at him.

"ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Broly screamed, his dark green ki flaring with even more intensity than before.

Despite this, Goku wasn't surprised and only continued to smile at the fact that he was still getting stronger and putting up a fight, "That's it, you're still trying to close the gap. But it's too late, the gap between us is too huge for you to overcome now.". As that thought passed, the enraged Saiyan dashed towards him with so much speed that he left several sonic booms behind him that split the flowing lava behind him. Goku chucked and did the same in order to intercept his attack. The two streams of energy clashed in the center, the light radiating so bright that it made the sun look like a candle in comparison. As it dialed down, it soon unraveled Broly being struck hard across the face while Goku had narrowly dodged his right jab that was meant to stun him. However, Broly's eyes began to grow green: his growls barely escaped his lips as he looked back at Goku's smirk. He roared, throwing another punch aimed at Goku's gut to only have it caught mid-way.