The First Step To Learning The Basics!

(Continuing From Last Chapter, The Very Next Day At The Ayoma Residence. . .)

Like any other morning near the young Saiyans home, a peaceful silence was only accompanied by the chirping birds that sang to their heart's content. His bedroom was dark due to the closed curtains, his body churning and twisting on his side of the bed before a small ray of sunlight hit him directly in his eyes. He frowned, grumbling words of damnation under his breath, "Morning already. . .why could you just wait five more minutes."

Tiredly, rose and straightened himself up from his comfy pillow before stretching his arms. He didn't feel physically tired but his mind wasn't exactly prepared for today in the slightest since he's been practically up the entire night. So much that it got to the point that 21 gave up on urging him to fall asleep but he was too engrossed in the book Master Roshi had given him. That said, after getting out a yawn, the Saiyan looked over at his wife who seemed to be still asleep on her side of the bed. She seemed to be having a nice dream or something, perhaps along the lines of enjoying the field of sweets as she danced and played. It wouldn't be the first time if he had to recall her occasional mutters. The mere thought made him let out a muse huff as he brushed the hair away from her face to get a better look at her sleeping form. If his phone wasn't charging then he'd probably take a picture and send it over to Ace with some sly joke as the caption but he second that when his eyes had trailed over towards her stomach area.

"Oh. . ." Kuzuku thought, almost forgetting an important detail, "That's right, I'm about to be a dad. . ."

After the whole reveal 21 gave him about her pregnancy, he didn't really have time to let that settle in afterwards. Who would after the fact that you nearly died fighting someone who looked like they took one too many supplements and mixed it in with their sauce that would go with their steaks? It just didn't cross his mind that the kid now growing inside her was in fact his and would soon become a new life that would experience their own fair share of hardships. He frowned, recalling back to his childhood as a reference. He would never want to wish that upon his own kid, not wanting them to go through the things he went through. Speaking of hardships, he couldn't help but ponder on the many other things he would have to deal with one it was born. Spending time with them and making their childhood a memorable one was easy enough but from recalling how he was, it might become a task comparable to battling an army of Frieza's. Well, that's to say if it is a boy after all. . .but if it's a girl, well he didn't want to think about the things he would have to do. But as of right now, he decided that dwelling on that will only make him waste time. Most of his thoughts sounded like he needed to discuss with 21 anyways.

"Welp, no use worrying too much!" He quietly told himself with slight excitement as he smiled, "Since I'm free, guess I'll start the first step towards Whis's suggestion."

With that decided, he clenched his fist and nodded before looking over towards his night dresser and he left the book after he was finally done with it. Though, that was when he realized something strange to say the least. His eyes widened as he stared blankly at the spot where the book used to reside. Yeah, used to. . .His expression morphed from bewildered surprise to genuine panic. He quickly rolled out of bed and began to hastily search for any sightings of the book while his brain was now operating at speeds that it probably shouldn't be moving at this time of day, "Come on, don't tell me I've already misplaced it. This might be a new record for me if I don't find it!" He really was trying his best to not make a lot of noise that it would disturb his sleeping wife. Recalling back to her most recent "mood-swing" he'd rather keep a good part of his house if possible.

With quick and quiet feet, he exited the room to search the other areas of his establishment regardless of how pointless even that action was. He could have sworn that he didn't do anything else with it or walked out of the room in the middle of the night to get something. He cupped his chin at that thought, "If I didn't lose it then perhaps it was stolen. If so, then that would mean. . ." At that moment, he reached the ends of the hallway and entered the kitchen, his eyes immediately noticing the sliding glass door slightly left open. Noticing this, he walked over as he was confident that only one person could possibly have taken the book. I mean, he was present when Roshi told him the origins behind it.