A Risky Plan Against Time! Heroic Spirit Erupt!

(Continuing From Last Chapter, Northern Ice Continent. . .)

The once frosty climate had turned into a full volcanic terrain that left little to no ice left. Sounds of molten lava erupting from the stockpiled pressure from below was only silenced by the loud noise of exploding energy that emitted from the large pillar in the distance. It's sheer size was so enormous that the Worlds Space Association was probably wondering what in the world was going on and were especially afraid to check it out in fear that it may be some sort of abnormal phenomenon to which they wouldn't be particularly wrong about. However, aside from the large explosion, two faint streams of golden light could be seen flying through the sky at high speeds. Knowingly enough, one could only faintly see two boys being surrounded by the energy as they rushed towards a safe spot to land. They looked around aimlessly, only to spot someone familiar in the distance.

"Lottus, look down there!" Cabba pointed, noticing the blue haired scientist that so happened to be the wife of their mentor standing alongside the brother of their universe's angel, "Let's group up with them for now so we can at least rest a bit."

The universe 6 prince nodded, agreeing with his suggestion, "Sounds good to me." Wasting no time, the group of universe 6 Saiyans who fled the scene before the large explosion could engulf them similar to how their adversary unfortunately was, dived down towards the scientist with her blue angel watch-buddy. One by one, they landed with speeds that made them jog a bit forward due to the momentum. Something that would commonly happen when one would leap forward from a pretty high height. On the other hand, their presence didn't go unnoticed as Whis and Bulma turned around at the sound of them coming, the sight of their battered states with no sign of Kuzuku practically giving them a summary. Though regardless, Whis still felt the need to speak as he cupped his chin.

"Hmmm? You four don't look so good? That Saiyan sure is an interesting case," Whis noted.

Caulifla looked away to the side, her teeth sucking inward from the universe 7 Angel's observation, "Tch, isn't it obvious sherlocks. Maybe you should go out there and fight him!?" Cabba and Kale looked at her with a mixture of worry and shock that she would say something so rude to an Angel of all people. Though, seemed the least bothered by that and let it slide since he was more sophisticated to respond with equal rudeness.

"Knowing Lord Beerus would be upset if this planet with such great tasting food would be destroyed if things went south, I would naturally deal with the threat myself. In fact, it wouldn't take much effort at all. . .," Whis explained.

"So do it then----!" Caulifla snapped before immediately getting shut down in her tracks.

"However. . .," the Angel interrupted, clearing his throat before looking back at her with a rare serious look, "Since you don't know already, Angels are forbidden from interfering in the matters of mortals through direct force. We aren't allowed to fight, only to nurture and train, otherwise, it'd be taboo unless given permission from the Grand Priest himself. Please understand that, girl."

The feisty girl froze on the spot and looked towards Kale who was staring at the ground, pretending as though that she wasn't paying attention. But. . .she knew that her prodigy witnessed her get shot down and embarrassed. In front of her of all people too. . .She clenched her teeth, biting her tongue in order to hold back her retorts as Whis watched her struggle. He sighed, recalling how prideful and arrogant Vegeta was in the beginning of his training.

"Hah. . .Saiyans. . .," He thought, mentally shaking his head, "Always so quick and headstrong in their own unique ways. . ."

*Instant Transmission SFX*

Without warning, the faint sound of someone appearing from out of nowhere and touching the ground caught the attention of everyone's ears. They all turned, noticing a tired out primal Saiyan who was sweating from overexertion. Cabba stepped forward, a smile forming on his face out of hope that the best case scenario came to be, "Mr.Kuzuku! You're back sooner than expected! Did you beat him by yourself!?" The Saiyan from universe 7 in question took a few moments to stabilize his breathing before breaking down the current situation.