G.O.D vs G.O.D! Showdown On Sadala!

(Continuing From Where The Last Chapter Left Off, War On Planet Sadala. . .)

The tremor began to settle down along with the light that blinded the obscured the sky above. The battlefield itself was silent from what had transpired. The devastating attack launched by the Saiyan king had not only decimated an enormous amount of enemies through the cause of a storm but also the sky itself began to become more clear. . .which to them, quickly left them dumbstruck from what they saw. The black, void or hole that within the sky was about the size of a moon lingered over them and shone a white light that illuminated the area. Was this what they were supposed to destroy? It was unfathomable to even comprehend the structure let alone attack it. Though, considering most of the average Saiyan warriors on Sadala were capable of destroying celestial bodies, this was beyond the norm. However, as they all stared up at the structure, they all failed to notice their King was exhausted below.

Heavy breaths were taken, his knees beginning to buckle beneath him from overexertion before finally. . .he collapsed, hands flat against the ground while the knees of his pants were sullen by the debris. He trembled, his strength fading like a fog being banished by the sun though he managed to crank his neck to look up at the same structure everyone else was looking at. He would show his own form of surprise as well but he knew this was too grand of an opportunity to dwell on it. He was the king after all. A king in the middle of a war and orders to give. Knowing this he forced himself back onto his feet, wobbling a bit until he finally found some form of stable ground. If he lacked the strength to do it himself then he'd just have to set everyone else back on track. It was now or never, "Every—!"

"Just what are you about to say?" a familiar voice asked dangerously close behind him, causing his voice to immediately die out. King Sadala, as exhausted as he was, didn't have time to even react to getting slugged across the face before having his hair grabbed and pulled into a firm knee. He gagged, blood spewing out of his mouth with wide eyes only for him to be tossed into a pile of debris like trash. A loud boom echoed for a bit, the impact causing some dust to be picked up and obscuring his vision that was already fading from fatigue. He groaned, coughing a few times while he tried to refocus himself on what attacked him through the dust cloud.

Though evidently, his worst fear came true as soon as he spotted just a snippet of the figure's attire. He groaned, both in frustration and pain with his only word being a single word question, "How. . .?"

"How?" Krugel repeated, stepping out of the smoke, his aura answering the question for him. As strong as one can be, tanking Flashing Vajra was hundreds of times stronger than dealing with the blade-state of the technique. Unlike this, Strongest Mortal he's heard of from Cabba, he didn't expect anyone else to be achieving that feat. Only those of divinity came to mind, specifically the ones meant to destroy. He's witnessed his God of Destruction's power a dozen of times to get a feel on it so it became kind of odd to believe what he was seeing. If he could move his arms right now, then he would have been rubbing his eyes to double-check himself but his ears heard the confirmation from Krugel himself which sent shivers down his spine, "That attack was impressive. . .no more than impressive. For your efforts to get on my bad-side, I must congratulate you on achieving that. Using this power only brings back bad memories."

"S–So that was it, gack!" King Sadala growled before coughing out more blood, "The power of Destruction. But, how!?"

Krugel frowned for only a second before smirking, "Well. . ." He raised his hand, the purple aura shrouding him beginning to flow into his palms and pulsated into the structure of a dark purple energy ball. The King's eyes widened, knowing full well what he was going to do. Dying was one thing but this. . .was much, much worse than death.

"What's the use of explaining to someone who won't exist?" Krugel questioned, the light growing brighter to reveal his dark expression. King Sadala could tell, his words made his intention as clear as day. He was 100% on board with erasing him from existence. But, his pride as a Saiyan fought against his fear, his body squirming from where he laid yet it refused to move. He grunted and tried again. . .and again. . .and again, each attempt failing while Krugel watched him struggling for the remainder of his existence. He wasn't normally allowed to do this, but with this one, he had no choice. Even if it went against the philosophies of his master and it was pointless for what's to come in the future, he'll take the scolding just this once. His eyes narrowed on his target, "Sayanara, HAK—huh!?"