Dwindling Time! God Of Destruction vs Awakened King!

(Continuing Off From The Previous Chapter, Planet Sadala. . .)

"Just what in the hell is going on here. . .?"

That was the first thing that came out of Vegeta's mouth in response to what was currently happening. How couldn't he? One moment, he was fighting against an endless army that wanted nothing more than to make him into a Shish Kabob, and the next, those very same creatures had seemingly frozen in place. Not even a blink. Inwardly, he knew he should be grateful but at the same time, his Saiyan urges for battle were disappointed. Nevertheless, his eyes turned toward the likely cause of this. The Ki signature that had managed to garner his attention more so than the main enemy himself, "Kolard. . ." Before he realized it, Goku had already flown over next to the Saiyan prince to get a better look at what was going on with Troc following behind him.

"Hey, Vegeta? You feel it too right?" Goku asked.

The Saiyan prince nodded before turning to Troc who seemed just as perplexed as the rest of them, "I take it everything is good on your end?"

"Yes," Troc reaffirmed, his eyes glued on the younger Saiyan below, "The portal seemed to have frozen still and no more of those creatures were passing through. It may sound weird but it may have to be due to something about your ally. Something's odd about him. . ."

"You're right, Kuzuku does seem different," Goku rubbed his chin while Vegeta remained quiet. Despite his current expression being stone-cold, he had to agree with them. Everything stopped the moment he felt the boy's Ki signature change. He couldn't quite get a good grasp on what exactly about it was different. It felt godly yet not exactly like any god he's sensed before. Angel? No. God of Destruction? Certainly not. Kai? Never. In fact, it didn't even strongly resemble the Ki of a Super Saiyan God. No. . .this was an entirely different spectacle to that of the god transformations. Though one thing's for certain that caused his mind to dwell between the two due to the very thought of it being a paradox.

His hand clenched, a bead of sweat dripping from his forehead with a frown on his face, "It's almost like a Saiyan yet not a Saiyan. . ."

Meanwhile, down below inside the crater, Kuzuku stood motionless as the strong winds blow against his body. His now red eyes, pupils that glowed a bright white akin to that of the ring around them were now lost in thought. He raised his hand and looked down, trying to see if he had any changes in his body's appearance that were noticeable yet he felt none. . ., "How strange. . .I feel like I've transformed into a Super Saiyan 5 yet there aren't no visible changes." His eyes narrowed before suddenly, he began to hear clapping. Tilting his head up, he finally took notice of Krugel's somewhat happy expression.

"What an unexpected turn of events. To think you were the Wisdom King my master had mentioned. I'm truly honored," Krugel bowed.

Kuzuku didn't show any visible reaction and only asked, "Wisdom King. . .?" He thought about it for a moment. He had no clue what exactly that meant, and he'd be lying if he were to say he didn't care to know. However, that was less important in comparison to the current circumstances. He had no way of denying he was this so-called "Wisdom King" considering he could clearly feel a change had happened to him and the strange events that transpired were only raising more questions that needed answers. Disregarding this, he looked around with a calm expression on his face, his attention turning towards something else entirely. The Saiyan would be a fool to not notice it, but, he felt that all eyes were directly on him. Not from his comrades nor the Saiyans of Universe 6. No. . .it was these monsters that came in swarms. From this, only one thing was felt by him when he locked eyes with one of them.

"Malice. . .and immense amount of it too. . ." Kuzuku noted, the flames of the halo flickering the moment his muscles began to tense. He faced forward, his resolve unwavering regardless, "I don't know what you're on about and as much as I wanna know, I feel like this has gone on long enough."