Explosive Rage! Caulifla Strikes With Fury!

(Continuing From Where Last Chapter, Universe 6 Planet Sadala, With Kuzuku. . .)

"Tch. . .!"

Kuzuku let out a hiss after ducking underneath a narrow straight punch, though the strike grazed his cheek. Countering, his snap-kick alone was enough to leave a firm, quick strike to his opponent's sternum which earned a short moan. Quickly enough, he added another snap-kick to the side of his skull which caused him to take a step back before being punished with two side kicks to the forehead and chin. Krugel was left stunned, the strikes coming at a speed that was absurd considering the types of strikes they were. He grunted, throwing another punch in hopes to get in a revenge strike though the Saiyan was a lot more swift on his feet. . .no in-fact, he was only getting quicker as he weaved under the hook shortly after delivering the strikes and maneuvered himself to the side to the point that Krugel had only struck an afterimage. Before Krugel could express his annoyance any further, Kuzuku had already spun around and delivered another Kamikaze. With full force, the Saiyan sent Krugel flying into a spiral while his body dragged against the ground so fast that dust picked up in a clouded trail before crashing into a nearby building.

The building began to crumble on top of him while Kuzuku took a moment to catch his breath only to be interrupted by a strange detection. He turned, his eyes darting towards the direction of what he felt. . .," What the. . .? Did Lottus's energy just drop!? There's no way. Those things may be abnormal but with all the training Vegeta did for him they shouldn't have been a problem. Especially since it skyrocketed earlier. Not only that, Caulifla's energy has skyrocketed as well. . .far higher than any level I've pushed her to before. I have to finish this quickly and check it out myself."

"Distracted are we? You should know better," a voice remarked and snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned back around to see Krugel exiting the rubble while dusting himself off as if his blows were just an inconvenience.

Kuzuku frowned at this, "Are you stalling for something? Because don't get me wrong, I would enjoy the fight a bit more if you weren't just holding back."

"Oh. . .you could tell?" Krugel said in amusement while placing a hand on his hip, "What gave me away?"

"What gave you away? Are you just gonna act like you didn't just walk out of the rubble all nonchalant?" Kuzuku pointed out.

The Ex-God of Destruction gestured in agreement, "You do make a great point. Though I must admit, your fighting style piqued my interest. Tell me, who taught you?" The Saiyan raised an eyebrow and took a moment to think. He wasn't sure how he should answer at first though he quickly came up with a response.

"I was trained by the other two you saw earlier at one point. However, the way I fight is different since their style of fighting didn't suit me. For me to keep up, I decided to create a martial art that'll suit me the best, though I had to use something else as a reference," Kuzuku answered.

Krugel took a moment to think and nodded as if he had come to some form of conclusion unbeknownst to the Saiyan, "I see, for answering truthfully I guess I'll explain why I asked in the first place. Your martial arts fighting style seems to resemble someone I know. Though yours seems to use different mechanics with a few similarities, they both stem from enforcing a similar phenomenon."

"Phenomenon?" Kuzuku repeated, somewhat interested in hearing something about a martial art that he's still perfecting.

Though, the Ex-God of Destruction simply nodded and showed clear signs of not wanting to explain further. As soon as Kuzuku blinked, he was gone, alerting the Saiyan before feeling someone's back pressed against his. His eyes darted behind him, only to meet the eyes of his opponent who only continued, "Of course, though judging from what you said before along with the fact that you can't even discern what it is yourself only validates my analysis. . ."