Lurking Shadows! Secrets To Supremacy!

(The Next Morning After Whis and The Heroes of Earth's Meeting, Beerus's Planet. . .)

For one to say that the atmosphere on Beerus's planet was different than how it typically is would be an understatement. And not literally in any way of course. With the absence of the owner of said establishment, the lack of sense for being killed at any moment for merely breathing too loud for the god's taste was becoming more and more apparent. That said, it wasn't a bad thing but it was beginning to raise some alarms for the mortals who usually train there regularly. They'd put it into question if it wasn't for what they had to endure in the process. The Saiyan trio who helped save Sadala from destruction each sat on top of a rock, their legs crossed while being shrouded by an intense aura emitted from Whis's staff while Ryo sat by twiddling his thumbs trying to pass the time until he was needed. Their pained expressions on their face and their body protruding constant sweat evident to show they weren't doing as well as they hoped but still, Whis smiled a bit.

"Well, you three are fairing much better than I thought. 10 minutes of enduring this process on the first day? Not many could even last 3," Whis noted.

"Tch. . .sdwadadwasf!?" Vegeta incomprehensibly growled.

Whis raised an eyebrow, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"He said. . .uraggh! Wh-what is the. . .graagh! Purpose of this!?" Kuzuku grunted, the sentence formulated even making it difficult to speak.

The Angel's eye's blinked once before realizing that he didn't really explain much when they had got here. He simply jumped straight into the training, first breaking their bodies down physically before heading into the main attraction, "My, pardon me. I guess I didn't explain why I'm using the Ki Rending technique on you three."

"Ki. . .ngh. . .rending?" Goku grunted questioningly, his body nearly tilting over.

"Exactly," Whis said before explaining further, "You see, the aura I shrouded you with stems from my power and is working its way inside you. Through this, I'm directly affecting and challenging the three main components of your Ki to refine them faster than you would be able to do on your own. For instance, the splitting headache is because I'm challenging your mind by threatening you with the risk of completely breaking it. Your body is self-explanatory by putting you through a great amount of stress before this but the aura I shrouded you with was meant to mimic the same amount of stress as the Kaioken. Lastly, it's your spirit which I must admit you three are quite exceptional. Especially both Goku and Kuzuku who can use teleportation. The fact that you three lasted so long with me trying to force you to pass out is evidence enough. However. . ."

As if on cue, the three of them simultaneously felt a surge of pain wash over them and as quickly as it came, Whis dismissed the technique thus allowing them to collapse over the rock. Each Saiyan was inhaling and exhaling intensely, their bodies shivering from the pain that quickly went away with the wave of Whis's staff. With his Angelic powers, a green aura shrouded them, almost immediately recovering all of their strength as he continued to explain, "That seems to be your limit for now. As you can tell, this method is extremely taxing, and not just that, if I were to slip up then I might also accidentally disrupt your Ki to the point that it can't recover."

"So that's why you've never brought it up before. . .," Vegeta noted, "If I had to guess, this is in relation to what you wanted us to achieve with our God-Ki months ago, right?"

Nodding, Whis motioned to Ryo who had been waiting patiently. His eyes perked open as if he were in a deep dream before leaping off the rock and making his way over to them. The Angel of Universe 7 then turned to Kuzuku, believing now was a good time, "We'll take a little intermission for a little bit more of an explanation on what you three should be aiming to achieve. Kuzuku, mind lending me a hand? This demonstration will also teach you about yourself as well." The young Saiyan was taken aback for a bit before turning to Ryo for some form of approval. Once he saw him nod, he stepped forward as Goku and Vegeta stood over to the side to get a better view. Whis took a moment to eye him closely before smirking much to Kuzuku's confusion.