Unraveled Truths! The True Essence Of Ki!

(Somewhere In The Far Reaches Of Universe 7, On Lord Beerus's Planet. . .)

Roughly two whole weeks had passed since the day after the fight with Broly and some random guy that crash landed on Kuzuku's front lawn. Truthly an eventful week that left him a bit much more than he could chew but needless to say, he swallowed it down with stride. Aside from that, now that he had managed to get Kale and Caulifla established as rivals, training them had now become more of a competition between the two young female Saiyans albeit the occasional self-belittlement when Caulifla would one up the timid girl during training. Really, it was taking all of his will power to keep him from slamming his head into the wall when he nearly thought all the progress he made would go out the window in a single day. A thought that weighed on his mental stamina that's for sure. Nonetheless, he had to admit that since that change, his two apprentices had improved rapidly since their unfortunate one-sided battle against Ize. Something that he expected to dwell on their confidence but that was too early to assume now would it? Which was part of the reason why he decided to give them a bit of a break from his type of training today so that he could have some space to himself.

Especially since 21 was revealed to be pregnant with his kid which was a whole other ordeal he had to sort out. Truthfully, most of his time was spent between teaching, occasional work for Bulma, and taking care of his pregnant wife who couldn't stay away from the nearest form of pastry that she could find. The mere thought mentally made him groan as he knew that it was partly because of her morphed anatomy but seriously. . .she was going to run his wallet dry at the rate she was going. Not only that, but it didn't help him all that much as their foreign. . .well alien or. . .whatever: their unexpected guest! Yeah, that's better. Ryo basically has been coming in and out of their property as he did his own thing which consisted of exploring and getting to know the planet he had just landed on. It was kind of relaxing to know that he hasn't done anything terrible yet but whenever he came back with some random sweets that he could never figure out how he managed to obtain some of those, 21 would somehow manage to get her hands on some. It was so consistent that he could have sworn that she made a deal behind his back and the two are conspiring against him. Great. . .a new foe has arised and he has no way to combat them. Just fantastic. Oh, and don't get him started with the "mood-swings". He was starting to realize why Zugo had a homemade bomb shelter dug up from a far away place from his house.

That said, the soon-to-be dad pushed those thoughts aside as soon as he heard a thought interrupt his flow. A voice that was drilled into his head as rough and serious from his days training with him as he spoke his Saiyan name, "Kolard, pay attention you damn brat!" He blinked a few times as he floated above the lake after missing completely on his bone-crushing right hook aimed at his target that was nowhere to be seen. Confused, the primal Saiyan looked around a bit as his Grand Super Saiyan 4 fur tingled and raised as he felt danger approaching. However, his mind was totally out of sync with his body and before he knew it; a strong yet skillful blow from what felt like the hardest metal in the universe struck him in the back of his head. He winced in pain as he was sent hurling into the water below, the impact causing a large rise of water to sprout from the lake as it towered the area.

Vegeta scrunched his eyebrows, his teeth grinding in annoyance at how lack lustered his awareness was just now, "Tch. . .that dumb brat. He literally pulled a Kakarot just now!" Hearing this, the owner of the Saiyan name known as Kakarot had decided to flow closer to the Saiyan prince in hopes of asking what he meant; his eyes showing confusion.

"What do you mean by that, Vegeta?" Goku all but questioned. "Did Kuzuku do something that I would do?"

The Saiyan prince couldn't believe his ears at how oblivious this clown was. But what did he expect? This "clown" was a natural martial arts genius so his remark really held little weight to it. He scoffed, refusing to give him a proper answer as he should be able to figure it out himself, "Do you really have to ask? You should be able to figure things out by now."