Torch Passed! Renew, Victories Martial King!

(Continuing From Where Last Chapter Left Off, Back With Caulifla. . .)

From below, Cabba and Queen Chaya could only see the thick ray of light dissipating into the distance ever so calmly. Much to Chaya's disapproval of Caulifla as a character, she had to admit that what she had just done was nothing more than mesmerizing, to say the least. But that was just an afterthought in comparison to the results. As the wind blew the dust away, Okara's status was as clear as day. He was clearly unconscious, his eyes completely blank as steam oozed off his still floating body. Visible twitches were noticeable but even so. . .there was no way he could move now. Without warning, the traitor prince fell to the ground and crashed into a pile of rubble, the shards doing nothing to help wake him up.

The Queen let out a worrisome gasp, her motherly instincts kicking in before halting as soon as she noticed Caulifla land in front of him. Her sudden appearance made her tense, frightened even as her eyes bore down on Okara's figure. They were cold. . .ice cold. For Caulifla, her temper was typically like wildfire. Scary, yet not something she'd back down from. Now, it was different. Unlike before, a person who is angry yet withheld a cold demeanor was always the one not to be trifled with. Mostly because if you do, they wouldn't hesitate to retaliate. There would be no telling what they would do as there are no signs to be given. They simply just do it. Especially right now. She could only process it for a second but the fact that she notice the slight movement in Caulifla's hand was enough for her to spring into action. Faster than she had ever moved before, she leaped forward and spread her arms to shield her treacherous son from whatever the bandit Saiyan may have been thinking. To her avail, it seemed to have bided some time as her actions alone were enough to catch Caulifla by surprise before re-steeling her resolve.

"Move. . ." Caulifla demanded in a cold tone.

Queen Chaya swallowed but remained firm, "No. . ." Although, this only irritate Caulifla a bit and made her growl once more.

"Move. . .," She repeated, her eyes narrowing, "or be moved. . ."

"And I said no. . .," The Queen countered.

The feisty Saiyan's eyebrow twitched, her head lowering at what may be the inconceivable, "Are you delusional? Move now so I can finish this."

"I refuse," Chaya affirmed from a different angle, "I know you're furious but what you're about to do won't quell your anger. Trust me, we'll decide on what to do with Okara."

Caulifla couldn't believe what she was hearing. Despite all that he's done, she still wanted him to live? Such. . .such. . .idiocy. She wasn't one to boast about rational thinking but this was beyond her. So much that if she were to ball her fist now, they would be seen bleeding through, "Damn it, I told you I won't give him a second chance even if you were to beg me. I don't give a damn about some 'trial' or 'punishment' that you may think up. Even among the gangs in Sadala, death itself is the only option for scum like him. So do me a favor for once and move the hell out of my way!" Queen Chaya felt a bead of sweat trickle down her face but still. . .she shook her head. Caulifla hissed until she heard another voice intrude on their conversation.

"I'm with the Queen on this. I can't allow you to enact judgment just yet," Cabba said, his feet landing right beside the queen to aid her. Unlike her, Cabba was actually at the level of a Super Saiyan 2 at least. He'd be able to put up some form of resistance but feeling Caulilfa's current level. . .he might have his hand far too full on this and he wasn't the only one who knew that. The female warrior scoffed at his bravado.

"Fine, then I'll simply move you both!" Caulifla raised her hand in the air, her Ki emanating and ready to blow them off to the side. Cabba flared his Ki, his aura and body transforming into a Super Saiyan 2 to brace for the oncoming attack. However, Caulifla soon felt a hand wrapped around her wrist, her eyes widening at its touch. From the size and feel of it, she could easily deduce it wasn't Kale who was trying to stop her. She knew this as she could clearly see Kale floating up above them with an equally surprised look as Cabba and Chaya. The King was certainly dead and Champa wouldn't give a damn if she killed Okara. Out of everyone present, the only one left who could have possibly moved in was the other royal member. Her eyes confirmed this when she turned to face him, "Lo-Lottus. . ."