❂ 004. curiosity

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

iv.    CURIOSITY

❛                      and last time i checked / i didn't agree to this / and i never signed a contract

and last time i checked / i didn't
agree to this / and i never signed a contract.  ❜

CONTRACTUAL        //         CHASE PETRA

CURIOSITY KILLED THE LOTH-CAT.

Curiosity was sure as hell going to kill Eisha Ree, too. All because of some stupid clone that reminded her of an old friend.

'Of course, he reminds you of him.' Her eyes rolled at her mindless impulsivity, gnawing at her inner cheek, 'They're clones, dumbass.'

Oh, but what was Eisha about to do that was just so ridiculously idiotic, you may ask?

Turn herself in.

She just didn't understand what all the fuss was about. They weren't going to kill her, only capture her — though, that Commander sure as hell looked like he wanted to punch her lights out. He wouldn't kill her though.

She was convincing herself that, anyways.

It wasn't like the Republic still dished out severe crimes for mere thieves such as herself.

'Not like the Pykes who wanted to chop my hands off.' She grinned fondly at the not-so-pleasant memory, 'Good times.'

A soft meow drifted her attention back, ending her moment of reminiscence. That's right. After her brief excursion with the Commander, she went straight home to pick up Mr. Kitty. She couldn't just leave her baby boy behind to fend for himself now, could she?

Eisha would never, they were all each other had. So, he was joining her on this little family outing to be arrested by some clones.

"I think you'll be the first cat criminal, Kitty," Smiling at the speckled loth-cat, he only mewed in response, nuzzling his head into his owner's fluffy curls.