❂ 027. talk to me

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxviii.     TALK TO ME

❛                                     now if you never shoot, you'llnever know / and if you never eat, you'll never grow

never know / and if you never eat, you'll never grow.

ROBBERS           //           THE 1975

ROBBERS                        //                         THE 1975

"HEY, VOD'IKA."

Tilting her head up at the name, she half-heatedly smiled. There were only two people that used that name for her.

Awkwardly sliding down the wall to where the Padawan sat with her knees drawn tightly to her chest, Boost gradually descended to her level on the floor — the squeaks of his armour and sheepish smile as he did so bringing a proper smile to her face. Landing next to her with a soft thud, she rested her head on her knees to look at him. She quietly giggled at his squished form, before he spoke, "You okay, vod?"

Glancing away, her gaze switched to the floor as she formed an answer. Was she okay? She didn't feel it — all she seemed to feel at that moment was this big swirling ball of emotions, ready to burst at any given second.

Which also seemed to be every given second.

But she didn't have to think of a reply for long, not when another voice soon joined them, "We saw what happened, Eish. You seemed to give that guy a run for his credits." Electing Eisha and Boost to gaze up, they found Sinker leaning on the wall beside them. He continued, "And, as much as I am up for the whole comforting thing, I am not squeezing myself down there."

Brows furrowing, Boost raised a squashed hand, "Why not Sinker? There's plenty of room." Gesturing to the tiny pot of space beside him, he patted it, "Come on, I saved you a seat."

"I'll pass."

Pouting at Sinker, Eisha imitated a 'puppy-dog-look' as she coaxed the sergeant into sitting with them.