❂ 052. her sun

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lii.    HER SUN

❛                                      i look up at the gapsof sunlight / i miss you more than anything

of sunlight / i miss you more than anything.

FRANCIS FOREVER        //          MITSKI

THE JEDI CANNOT LOVE. They are not allowed to. The code doesn't permit it, and whatever the code states the Jedi must follow. The Jedi would never allow an attachment to form, and that was a rule Eisha was having a harder, and harder time with lately.

Whilst she wasn't well rehearsed within both the Order's ideals, as well as love alone. It was also something she found herself dwelling on far too much.

Love had never struck Eisha as an issue; not before learning of the Jedi's stance on it all. She remembered being told to love wholeheartedly, and in a way, Master Plo confirmed her beliefs there. but love that could cause loss? Cause passion? Suddenly, that wasn't allowed — and, constituted an issue for the Council.

Though whilst she constantly questioned her right to love, to be attached: what was love to Eisha Ree?

And, then would come the images: the memories, the people. But, they weren't what she meant; she meant something deeper, something that ran through her soul, that didn't attempt to complete her as unsolved but stand beside her as a whole.

Only one person would flash in her mind then.

He had beautiful eyes. The type you could get lost in; the type Eisha desired to be fluent in. Whilst fluency in the depths of honey hues had yet to come to her, she truly felt herself grow lost in such pools of gold — losing herself in mere rich glances and more.

She saw sunsets and life; holding specks of stolen sunlight. With a gaze she'd eagerly meet, unwavering as the brown of earth's unfettered beauty stared back. Of the dancing green that often dared to flicker and grow: roots and vines wrapping around her gaze, capturing her eyes, her heart, and never letting go. He had eyes that she yearned to memorise and memorise them she did. Belonging in his gaze, the same way he belonged in hers. Eyes that never held one without the other; for they would be painfully incomplete. Eyes that built her up, that freckled green amongst gold encouraging the life in her; the growth.