❂ 036. heart out

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxvi.     HEART OUT

❛                  i can't save us / my atlantis we fall / we built this town on shaky ground

fall / we built this town on shaky ground.

ATLANTIS   //   SEAFRET

ATLANTIS              //                SEAFRET

"NO, NO, NO!"

Lifting her head at the clone's distress, Eisha brushed past Wolffe and approached the anxious soldier as another alarm sounded. Standing beside him, her arms crossed firmly as Ahsoka, Wolffe and Rex stood with her, "Some of the virus got in here!"

Arms dropping, she sighed, "We didn't close the doors fast enough." Glancing around the room, she harshly bit down on her lip, "We're all infected."

'Maker, am I glad I sent Sinker and Boost up when I did.'

Her eyes fell upon the Commander as he watched her carefully. Attempting a small smile, it appeared as a grimace.

'I should've sent him up with them.'

Violet eyes practically lost their usual radiance, because she knew that each and every one of them would most likely not be making it out of this alive. The odds were just far too stacked against them. Her inability to get her men to safety weighed on her mind. Had she just been stronger to keep the door open; had she been quicker—

"Don't worry." Eisha directed her attention to Ahsoka as the girl shrugged, "My Master will find a cure for this virus. We're not dead, yet."

Grumbling, the Padawan resumed her previous position, arms tightly crossed as the Commander rested a hand on her shoulder, "Because that's so optimistic."

A crackle of a comm broke Eisha from uttering any further snarky comments, "Is anyone out there? Can anyone hear—?"

Perking up, Ahsoka brought her comm closer, "Senator Amidala, we're trapped in the safe room at the end of complex B."