❂ 055. back to you

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lv.    BACK TO YOU

❛                   i'll take you to a safe place / nobody will find ushere / wrapped up in my arms and daisy chains and clover

❛         i'll take you to a safe place / nobody will find us
here / wrapped up in my arms and daisy chains and clover.

MOSS BLANKET // RATZ

MOSS BLANKET                            //                         RATZ

"COME ON, BLAIDD! You said it'll make me feel better."

Crossing his arms as she pouted, she tempted to coax him into agreeing with puppy dog violet eyes. Faltering, he nearly gave in until he was clapped on the back. Glancing back to Fives, the clone held a drink out to Eisha, "For the lady."

Eyeing him but thankful for the distraction, Fives merely clapped his shoulder supportively as he handed Eisha her drink. Raising a brow as he grinned triumphantly, Fives immediately recoiled at the glare embedded on the Commander's face. Though turning to look at Eisha, Wolffe's gaze softened, until his eyes widened at the drink in her hand.

Shooting it back before Wolffe could speak, he stared wide-eyed as he waited for her to react. Gnawing on her inner cheek, her brows furrowed at the taste; both Wolffe and Fives watched her intently as the latter created distance between himself and the Commander. Finally turning to them, she grinned, "I like this!"

Fives cheered, whilst Wolffe stared incredulously at her, "That was a shot, Pitat."

"Oh," Glancing down at her drink, she turned to Wolffe, "Is that bad?"

"You just drank a 40% alcoholic drink in five seconds."

Scrunching her nose, she dragged out her words, "Bad?"

Interrupting the two, Fives threw his arm around her, grinning at Wolffe as he ruffled her hair, "She gets it from me!"

Swatting his hands back she loosened herself from the trooper's grip, walking over to Wolffe as she ran her fingers through her hair. Grinning as she leaned into him, Wolffe gently lifted her Padawan braid back into place as she grumbled about Fives.