❂ 030. slow dancing

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxx. SLOW DANCING

❛                                               hey, little train, wait for me /was held in chains but now i'm free / i'm hanging in there

was held in chains but now i'm free / i'm hanging in there.

O CHILDREN  //      NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS

YAWNING AS SHE STRETCHED, Eisha no longer found herself in the med bay of the gunship — but rather in her room back on the cruiser with a sleepy cat purring against her chest

YAWNING AS SHE STRETCHED, Eisha no longer found herself in the med bay of the gunship — but rather in her room back on the cruiser with a sleepy cat purring against her chest. Smiling gently, she scratched behind his ears, and his eyes gradually opened to meow softly at the Padawan.

Leaning down and planting a tender kiss on his head, she carefully got out of bed, ensuring the cat remained undisturbed. Noticing a note beside her bed, she lifted it with the Force. Clutching it in her good hand, she briefly glanced at the casting around her injured arm. Her eyes skimmed over the words as she read:

'Little One. My deepest apologies for not seeing you yet, but you were fast asleep by the time you arrived according to the Commander. By the time you read this, we will most likely be well within the briefing now, but do not worry; you and the Wolfpack won't be attending this mission. Meaning, for now, you can relax. I will come by after the briefing, Little One. —Plo.'

Looking up, she ran her fingers over the markings where the words lay, glancing at a board to pin it on. Walking over, she delicately pinned it to the board, the little note bringing a new light to it that made her grin.

But, it soon dimmed. Brows knitting together, she frowned, wondering what she'd do now. She couldn't spend time with her Master — well, not for a while anyways — and he just had to take her best form of entertainment with him.

Better known as the Commander of the 104th: Blaidd.

She pouted. Glancing back to her cat who clearly didn't want to do anything with her today, she sighed. Her best bet was to go and find someone else to annoy.