❂ 032. glimpse of us

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxii.    GLIMPSE OF US

❛ 'cause sometimes i look in her eyes, andthat's where i find a glimpse of us

'cause sometimes i look in her eyes, and
that's where i find a glimpse of us.           ❜

GLIMPSE OF US      //      DOJI

FLIPPING DOWN INTO THE LAB, she dropped beside Anakin with a gentle tap

FLIPPING DOWN INTO THE LAB, she dropped beside Anakin with a gentle tap. Startled, the Jedi Knight engaged his lightsaber and pointed it her way, before quickly pocketing it with a light grin, "Oh, it's you."

"Well, don't sound so disappointed," She rolled her eyes, igniting her own burning violet lightsaber as she glanced around the tunnel.

"No, no," He shook his head as he held up his hands in surrender. "Just surprised. Seems you haven't completely changed since leaving the Temple all those years ago."

"By that, you mean...?" She raised a brow.

"You're still as much of a rulebreaker as ever," He smirked. "And here I thought that Commander of yours had you on a tighter leash."

"Funny," She clicked her tongue. "He can't stop me that easily, Ani."

Scoffing, he kept his eyes peeled for any droids who may have noticed their presence. Relaxing slightly, he sent her a pointed look, "Bet he loves having you—"

CLANG! CLANG!

The following sounds of several clones dropping into the underground lab halted Anakin's smart remarks and any further comments he could make as they turned to the men.

Behind Anakin, Sinker observed their surroundings, "Huh, it's quiet down here."

"Looks like your Padawan's distraction is working, Ani."

The Jedi softly smiled at the thought of his Padawan, walking over to stand beside Eisha as the last of the clones fell in.

One, very specific clone, fell directly behind the Padawan.