❂ 057. wolffe's choice

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lvii.    WOLFFE'S CHOICE

❛          hold me close and say you care / cause i'm in lovewith your brown hair / the way you touch me is a curse

hold me close and say you care / cause i'm in love
with your brown hair / the way you touch me is a curse.

1999                   //                   BEABADOOBEE

WOLFFE WASN'T SURE WHAT HE EXPECTED upon waking up, but a sleeping Vashuni on his chest and the fun of trying to release himself from her grasp was practically a given

Except Wolffe definitely wasn't sure at what point he became the little spoon in the bed.

Legs entwined with his, Wolffe yawned quietly as he blinked his eyes open; brushing his hands against the ones that tightly clung around his torso. A light breath on his neck, her nose brushed against his skin, sending shivers down his spine. Twisting his head to her, he smiled at her softly shut eyes, continuing to sleep peacefully as she nuzzled her head into his neck. Gazing at her, he resisted the urge to move; to wrap her back up in his arms.

He was very much enjoying being the little spoon in their cuddle.

But, unfortunately for Wolffe, he had much to do; and getting out of the Padawan's embrace was just the first challenge of the day.

Unwrapping her legs from his, he held back his chuckle as she fisted his shirt. She didn't like the loss of contact.

Nor losing her personal radiator.

Uncurling her fist, he traced small patterns on her hand; waiting for her to relax, before slipping out from the blankets they had entangled themselves in.

Grinning as she gripped at where he previously laid, he gingerly laughed; kneeling down to kiss her temple, smiling brighter as she eased under his touch. Silently getting ready, he placed his armour back on; pulling on the string of his necklace to unclasp it. Holding it tight in his fist, he quietly tapped the button to open the door; hurriedly glancing back at the Padawan at the sound it emitted.