❂ 039. sincerity is scary

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxix. SINCERITY IS SCARY

❛                                          ask me why my heart's inside my throat / i've never been in love / i've been alone

❛                                    ask me why my heart's inside
my throat / i've never been in love / i've been alone.

THIS SIDE OF PARADISE    // COYOTE THEORY

THIS SIDE OF PARADISE    //    COYOTE THEORY

"HEY, BLAIDD."

Whispering, Eisha sat beside his bed. Resuming her usual position of holding the Commander's hand, he still had not awoken from their time on Naboo. Momentarily entwining their fingers — and squeezing his hand to show she was there — she smiled lightly at the sight of her cat curled up beside the Commander; purring gently in his sleep as he kept the clone company.

Even if he was pretty much comatose.

Playing with his fingers, she felt a hand fall on her shoulder. Casting her eyes behind her to see the small smiles of Sinker and Boost, Eisha offered a half-hearted one back in return as they left — having come to watch over the Commander whilst she was gone. Glancing back at Wolffe, her smile dropped, sighing as she leaned back in her chair.

Everyone else had awoken after being treated — so, why hadn't he?

Holding his hand out flat, she began to trace shapes and draw on his palm, the tip of her finger softly brushing against his skin as she quietly uttered anything and everything to him.

Just hoping that this time he may wake up.

"You know," Painting a small circle with her finger she began. "It's getting kind of boring around here without you up-and-about, sleeping beauty." Quietly teasing, but he didn't move, "Besides, I'm sure you're getting pretty sick of me coming here all the time. So, maybe you could wake up now, yeah? For me?"

Periwinkle eyes gazed up at his sleeping figure, patiently waiting for a sign, for anything; but, nothing ever came.

As always.