❂ 012. fake out

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

xii.    FAKE OUT

❛       if i could keep anything of you / i would keep this quiet after you

/ i would keep this quiet after you.

I GUESS   //   MITSKI

I GUESS              //             MITSKI

"I THINK IT'S...DEAD, SIR?"

"Are you sure?"

"Looks it from here."

'Who the kriff is up this early?'

Rustling awake, Eisha immediately winced and her eyes squeezed shut at the pain. Her head felt like it was underwater, and her hand yearned to reach up and massage her pounding headache. Although from the robotic chatter outside, she didn't dare curl up into a ball and aid it — even if she desperately wanted to.

"Move to the next one."

"Roger, roger!"

Battle droids. She just seemed to have the worst of luck, didn't she? Exasperated, she groaned at her misfortune.

Listening out, she heard a loud clatter. The pod shook as something rather large must have detached itself from her shuttle. However, Eisha stayed flat and face-planted to the floor as they did so.

'Must say.' She began, 'It is quite a lovely floor, looking at it now.'

Giggling to herself, she attempted to ignore the aching in her head; before scooting up to see just what those pesky droids were doing. Head resting against the captain's chair, she peered around and into the deep space. Her violet gaze made contact with the assumed ship that was previously latched onto her — primed with giant claws for crushing small escape pods like hers.

"No wonder there have been no survivors from the other crashes," Whispering to herself, she studied them.

A clanker looked her way.