❂ 008. about you

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

viii. ABOUT YOU

❛                                 there was something 'bout you /that now i cant remember / it's the same damn thing

there was something 'bout you /
that now i cant remember / it's the same damn thing.

ABOUT YOU       //       THE 1975

EVER SINCE HIS FATEFUL MEETING with the cocky, Force-wielding thief: Wolffe no longer dreamt of Eisha Ree

EVER SINCE HIS FATEFUL MEETING with the cocky, Force-wielding thief: Wolffe no longer dreamt of Eisha Ree. The Commander never truly slept well anyways; sometimes a night terror struck him — the mere change in weather caused restlessness.

She had once told him how much she loved the rain, and now he never slept during such showers; though not because he was afraid of ferocious storms, but because they reminded him of her.

Always her.

And, when the night terrors struck, they struck hard. Impaling Wolffe, body and mind; the stream of memories and reminders that Eisha Ree served in her grasp drowning him, but also keeping him afloat. Haunting him, but also loving his beaten and bruised heart when his regrets would take hold.

What if he just stayed with her a little longer? Held her a little tighter? A little closer? Would she have died on her departure? Or, would she still be here?

Here with him?

Thoughts like this plagued Wolffe's usually sound mind; for in the abandoned corridors of his heart, Eisha Ree's footsteps still echoed late at night.

But now they whimpered, their once booming echo faint in the presence of this newcomer.

Who was she, to look so much like his dear friend? Who was she, to mock Wolffe for his failed attempts to save Eisha Ree? Who was she, to plague him now instead of her?

Who was she, to remove Eisha Ree from his thoughts, and replace them with her instead?

Who was she to—?