❂ 045. visions

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xlv. VISIONS

❛       so stay with me / hold my hand /there's no need / to be brave

there's no need / to be brave.

I WILL  // MITSKI

STROLLING RIGHT THROUGH, the Jedi and Padawan learner did not exactly do much sneaking around

STROLLING RIGHT THROUGH, the Jedi and Padawan learner did not exactly do much sneaking around. Though Eisha did have to hush Fiolet constantly from her hand-made baby carrier the Padawan had whipped up — the infant giggling about how she bounced slightly when Eisha walked.

Whilst the child did cause a crack in her neck from the cloth wrapping around Eisha, she also had to admit that having both hands free again was much more efficient.

Walking ahead of Obi-Wan, she ignited her lightsaber. Smiling as Fiolet cooed at the calming humming noise, it was soon followed by the slicing of droids. Fondly shaking her head as she wriggled her small arms about, Eisha turned back to Obi-Wan. Widely grinning at him, the Twi'lek girl Waxer and Boil had found clung to the Jedi as she rested on his arm.

He quirked a brow at her grin, "What is it now?"

"It suits you." She chuckled, as she inclined her head to Numa. "And, you wonder why I call you 'Mum'."

Staring pointedly at the Vashuni, Obi-Wan did his best to brush off the comment. Though, it did still remain in his mind no matter how hard he dismissively shook his head at the Padawan. Still, he moved on. He had to move on. Beckoning for Waxer and Boil to come forward, Eisha kept her upbeat grin.

Fiddling with her sabre, she glanced up when the Jedi spoke, "I'll take care of this. You keep her here." Passing the Twi'lek to Waxer, Eisha eagerly rocked on her heels. Violet hues expectantly watching him, she grinned as the Jedi exasperatedly sighed, "Yes, Eisha. You can come, too."

"Yes!" Eyes lightening, she hurriedly followed the Jedi as he darted up the stairs. Hushing Fiolet as she giggled at the Padawan's hops.

Reaching the top, the two peered over as they instantly located the Twi'leks all the civilians bunched together in a circle. Frowning gently, her eyes softened at their disheartened appearances but she was pleased that she saw them all alive.