❂ 016. commander & captain

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xvi. COMMANDER & CAPTAIN

❛             time will tell / who am i to say that the memory won't fade / trapped in hell / could i see someone else? ❜

won't fade / trapped in hell / could i see someone else?

SOMEONE ELSE       //      LOVELESS

SOMEONE ELSE                   //                 LOVELESS

THE THREE CLONES GAWKED AFTER THE VASHUNI.

"Well, uh," Sinker cleared his throat as his brows raised, "That went well."

'Well' was certainly one way to put it.

'Another would be absolutely kriffing awful,' Wolffe thought dryly. His anger at the Padawan was completely misdirected; an obvious result of his grief, anyone could tell. She was just the one to release those emotions, despite having done nothing wrong.

Heaving a sigh he turned to his brothers, "I'm sorry, boys." Turning on his heel, he then moved to follow after the Padawan.

Watching his figure, Boost tentatively turned to Sinker, "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Absolutely not." He quipped back.

"He hates her."

"They hate each other." Correcting his brother, he rolled his eyes, "Anyways, how many credits are you willing to bet that he'll marry her?"

Boost stared, "What? None!" His brow furrowed as he gaped at his brother's confidence, "Did we not just watch the same argument? There were death threats!" Eyeing him, he repeated, "Death threats, Sinks!"

"That was the most interest Wolffe has ever showed in another human being." Chuckling, Sinker shrugged, "But if you think that, then where's the harm in a little gambling?" He smirked, "Five credits says they'll get together." Watching his brother, his smirk widened, "Unless...you think that there's a possibility—"