❂ 044. innocent

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xliv.    INNOCENT

❛    and up until now i had sworn to myself / that i'm contentwith loneliness / 'cause none of it was ever worth the risk

and up until now i had sworn to myself / that i'm content
with loneliness / 'cause none of it was ever worth the risk.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION        //       PARAMORE

"MASTER KENOBI!" Sprinting over to the Jedi, Eisha grinned with Fiolet still swaddled in her arms

Seeing the bundle, Obi-Wan moved forward to her, eyes growing at the sight, "This is the trouble you ran into I presume?" Gesturing to take the child from her arms, Eisha complied, but not without a slight hesitance.

She crossed her arms as Wolffe approached her from behind, "I wouldn't call her trouble." Smiling, she watched Fiolet peek an eye open, the child reaching for a finger to hold. "No trouble at all."

Standing beside her, Wolffe pulled his helmet off. Reaching for her free hand, he laced their fingers together before grumbling, "Of course, you'd say that."

Entwining her hand in his, she elbowed him lightly in the stomach, narrowing her eyes his way before Obi-Wan caught her attention, "She's Force-sensitive?"

"She was calling out to me," Smile brightening as he passed Fiolet back, Eisha scooped her up, giggling as she reached for her dangling Padawan braid.

Playing with it as Cody approached the group, she gurgled happily as she fiddled with the golden wolf bead in the Padawan's braid. Tugging on the braid, Eisha held her wince, Wolffe chuckling as she jokingly scowled at him. Smirking, he leant his thumb to Fiolet to play with — hoping to save her from Fiolet's adorable torture.

Smiling at Cody as he now stood beside Obi-Wan, the clone Commander merely shook his head, "Why is it always you two?" Sighing, he ran a hand across his face, "We leave you alone together for a few hours and you come back with a baby — the thing is, I'm not even surprised."