❂ 029. the soldier

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxix.    THE SOLDIER

❛                            i'm tired of dumb boy talk / of getting close / you say you won't, you do

❛         i'm tired of dumb boy talk /
of getting close / you say you won't, you do.

GOOD GIRLS // BEACH BUNNY

"WE'RE SURROUNDED! DEFENSIVE FORMATION!"

Force pushing another Talz away from attacking Sinker, she took in their current situation. It could've been better — she dodged an incoming spear — but, it could also have been a hell of a lot worse.

Standing back to back with Wolffe now, she worked defensively alongside the Commander. EIsha deflected the oncoming spears with the Force, and Wolffe shot at the surrounding Talz as they fought in sync. Relying on her connection to the Force, she ensured her backfire of spears wouldn't hit any of the Talz. She didn't want to hurt them — not at all. It wasn't their fault, and they most definitely didn't deserve to die for simply protecting their homeland.

"Chairman! Get down!"

'That guy, however, he really deserves to—'

A flying spear towards Boost broke her thoughts. Quickly possessing it with the Force, she tossed it to his right and rendered it useless.

"We've got to hold out!" Listening to Rex's order, Eisha's eyes widened at the wreckage surrounding her — the bodies littered amongst the frozen ground.

Clones; Talz; even a Pantoran guard lay beside her men. Her hands shook, and her breathing quickened. Turning in place, she surveyed the massacre before her gaze landed on him.

The war-hungry Chairman.

Catching her gaze, they momentarily made eye contact as Eisha's vicious violet gaze burned into his own. Gritting her teeth, she inclined her head to the many dead soldiers that encased them.