❂ 067. the beginning of the end

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

lxvii. THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

❛                                  the moon will sing a song for me / i loved you like the sun / bore the shadows that you made

❛                     the moon will sing a song for me / i
loved you like the sun / bore the shadows that you made.

THE MOON WILL SING // THE CRANE WIVES

THE MOON WILL SING       //     THE CRANE WIVES

SOMETHING WAS COMING.

Brows furrowed, Eisha glanced over her shoulder; violet eyes peering over the snowy landscape. Nose cold, she sniffled; scrunching, before brushing off the incessant thought.

The incessant thought that something was behind her.

Something in the Force had shifted, and Eisha was far more inclined to sense it now — the Major no longer being of a nuisance to her.

'Not since breaking his wrist.'

Faking the break as a landing issue, Wolffe felt no need to correct Eisha on the matter; the Commander knowing he could never win an argument with her.

And, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little proud of how well she broke it.

There was no use fighting her on the issue, he needed her beside him; if that meant watching her break people's bones when they insulted him — then so be it.

Because he'd also be lying if he said he didn't find it a little sweet.

In a terrifying kind of way.

The Padawan was in no mood to mess around, now — not with the Major constantly threatening not only her men but Wolffe too. So, what's a girl to do when her family is threatened?

'Remove the problem, of course.'

And break a little more than just his wrist — she did promise to punch his lights out, after all.

Staring back at where they boarded the Major onto a stretcher, she smiled as Wolffe walked towards her; him too, grinning at the sight of his Angel under his helmet. Though standing before her, he paused as he reached for her hand; the slight strain in her smile was clear.