❂ 053. serendipity

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

liii.    SERENDIPITY

❛                                but when he loves me, i feel like i'm floating / when he calls me pretty, i feel like somebody

❛              but when he loves me, i feel like i'm
floating / when he calls me pretty, i feel like somebody.

CLOUD 9                   //                   BEACH BUNNY

CLOUD 9                       //                   BEACH BUNNY

"NICE TO MEET YOU, PADME!"

Scampering out the door, Eisha sheepishly waved goodbye to the senator; finding a fast friend in Anakin's secret wife as well as a dress. Rounding the corridor, she pulled her Jedi robe a little closer, hiding the purple dress and black undershirt she wore beneath her cloak. Tightening her belt, she walked through the complex.

Heading back to the Temple, she still had one last stop to make, before agreeing to meet her pack. Throwing her hands into her pockets, she quickened her pace; catching a glimpse at her chronometer as she did. Gnawing at her cheek, she ran through the Temple's halls, throwing her lightsaber into her room as she passed before finally reaching her Master's own.

Huffing gently, she knocked, "Master?"

Instantly opening, Eisha grinned up at him, "Little One? I thought you and the troops were going out today?"

"Eh, later," Fiddling with her hands, she tightened her cloak, "I was wondering if I could maybe..."

Smiling as she trailed off, Plo reached into his pocket, clasping her hand in the other, "Keep it safe." Before placing her necklace in her awaiting hand.

Periwinkle eyes lit up at the familiar glowing indigo, promptly tying the necklace around her neck as she tucked the leather-bound crystal away, "Thank you, Master."

Going to leave, Plo reached out for her again, "Eisha?"

"Yes, Master Plo?"

Catching his words, he paused, "Eisha." His brows furrowed, "How did your kyber snap, again?"