❂ 025. anklebiters

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxv. ANKLEBITERS

❛          smile, tell me i'm alright with a goodbye / you are somisleading / a kiss or a gun-fight / high noon or midnight

smile, tell me i'm alright with a goodbye / you are so
misleading / a kiss or a gun-fight / high noon or midnight.

CANALS                     //                   ALL TIME LOW

CANALS                         //                        ALL TIME LOW

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'I CAN'T GO', MASTER?"

Snapping, she glared at Obi-Wan. She spared another to her own Commander too, as he snorted at her annoyance. Matching its intensity, she groaned — it had been his suggestion that she shouldn't be allowed to join the Jedi at the southern canyon, under her own Master's orders he confirmed.

What a suck-up.

Obi-Wan pinched the bridge of his nose at her sharp tone, "Padawan, your Commander has informed me that you are not allowed to join in on any dangerous expeditions — as per request of your own Master — which this mission could just as well be." His hand dropped, and he stared pointedly at the disgruntled girl, "Plus, we need someone to watch over the Chairman and the Senator whilst we're gone. We need you with them, Padawan."

She grumbled at his words. He was really hitting home with all this 'Padawan' talk — meaning she really had no other choice but to listen and follow suit.

Heaving a sigh, she scoffed — the Commander permanently smirking at her defeat, "Yes, Master Kenobi."

Clapping his hands together, the Master Jedi caught her attention once more, "Well then, it's settled. Commander, Captain; I trust you'll be more than capable enough to escort our dearest Padawan back to the base."

Straightening at the General's order, both Rex and Wolffe saluted, "Yes, sir."

"Don't worry, Snowy." Turning her attention to Anakin as he wandered over, she scowled as he ruffled her curls, "Your best friend will be back soon enough."