❂ 048. the wolfpack

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xlviii.    THE WOLFPACK

❛                                           feeling so lonely because it's /not enough / missing you only ever since we fell in love

❛                         feeling so lonely because it's /
not enough / missing you only ever since we fell in love.

TOUCH          //        CIGARETTES AFTER SEX

PUNCHING THE BUTTON TO OPEN the ship's door, Eisha grinned brightly at the two clones impatiently waiting outside

PUNCHING THE BUTTON TO OPEN the ship's door, Eisha grinned brightly at the two clones impatiently waiting outside. Both elbowing each other, they were unaware of the Vashuni sprinting towards them.

Though, they most certainly felt it.

Shaking his head from where he watched them, Wolffe exited the ship. Chuckling, he smirked as Sinker hurried to catch the Padawan once she launched herself toward him. Adjusting Fiolet in his arms, he made his way down the ramp, standing just behind Eisha as she moved to hug Boost now. Smiling at her exchanges with his brothers, he missed Sinker turning to look at him.

Smile dropping, his mouth fell fully agape at the child resting contently in his Commander's arms. Arms crossing, the clone Sergeant sent his Commander a pointed look. Eyeing the child, her violet eyes fell on him, grinning as he warily studied her, "Is that, uh..." Glancing back to Eisha and Boost, then to Wolffe, and back down to Fiolet with a tentative voice, "...Yours?"

Fiolet cooed up at him, leaving Wolffe to glance at her before he gruffly spoke, "Sort of." Lending his thumb for her to hold, Sinker stared at him, eyes wide in bewilderment.

"I thought we told you two to not have too much fun." Holding his arms tight to his chest, Sinker suspiciously eyed him, "Now, what do you mean 'sort of'?"

Opening his mouth to speak, his forehead wrinkled as he desperately switched his gaze between Sinker's disbelieving expression to Eisha's back. Internally begging her to help him out, despite her inability to see him.

'Pitat.'

Oddly she turned — almost as if she felt his fraught stare.

Almost as if she heard his call for her.