Chapter 16 {You sounded so desperate.)

(Bekah in Kurt's body) "It sounds perfect and genius already, I love it." She told me and I laughed softly.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) It better work or else, we're screwed." I told her and she smiled gently at me and let out a cheeky smile.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) And forced to tell everyone our little magic trick." She air quoted and I just started laughing out of no where and she suddenly joined along.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) That'll be something too!" I responded back and she giggled lightly.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Just the looks on everyone's faces, they'll be just like Umm, what the fuck is this sick trick you two are pulling?" She mimicked and laughed at the thought. "I'll just be like it's just for a show!" She mimicked herself towards the question and laughed, I laughed with her and smiled cheekily at her.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) But, I think we'll be fine until then." I told her and she nodded.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Me too. We'll have to be in each other for a while and we better make it right or else, we're doomed." She said and giggled. "But one thing, don't do ANYTHING stupid while you're in my body, mmm kay?" She told me as she got to my face and I nodded.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Beck, baby! I wouldn't do anything stupid to your body! Why must you not trust your best friend?" I asked her.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Cause my best guy friend is a pervert. He tried to get laid by my boy toy and he almost fucked him too." She reminded me and I smiled.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) I was just playing with ya, doll! I would NEVER do anything that stupid!" I told her smiling and she groaned.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Well, if you really mean it, I guess I trust you with my body but I'm keeping a hawk eye on you, ya hear?" She told me and I nodded.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Yes, boo. I won't do anything to your body, I swear." I told her raising my arm up, but she didn't look concerned. "Trust me, okay? Please?" I begged her and she groaned.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Oh! You know I hate it when you beg!" She told me, turning away so she wouldn't feel guilty and I whimpered like a puppy at her. She covered her ears and groaned guiltily at the sound. "FINE! Okay? Fine!" She gave in and I smiled and cheered.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) YAY!! OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" He thanked me as he hugged me tightly.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) You're...welcome! I...can't...breath!" She muffled as I hugged her, I gently let her go and she took in deep breaths as she was off. "Thank you." She thanked me.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) I'm SO HAPPY you trust me!! I promise I won't screw it up!!" I told her and she sighed in defeat.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Well, you sounded so desperate, and you were giving me the puppy look! What else was I suppose to do or say?" She told me and I whimpered and quivered my lip.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) So, you were only saying that, so I wouldn't get upset anymore?" I asked her, as my eyes started to fake water and she looked at me in shook and gasped.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Oh honey, no! I promise you I wasn't doing it so you wouldn't get upset! Honestly!" She told me, getting worried about me as I faked cried.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) But you said I sounded desperate! And you sounded like you didn't trust me!" I told her, turning around and faked cried. 

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Oh honey, no! Please don't cry!" She told me, getting upset, and I faked cried some more just to make it look real. "I'm sorry, sweetie! I do trust you, honestly! Tell you what, even when we're not in our bodies anymore, I'll still let you do ANYTHING to my body, I swear! I'll let you wear my clothing, act like me and you can even fuck Tommy if you want to, I don't care! Just don't be upset, please!" She told me, sounding worried, and I looked up and smiled.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Thank you very much! That was easy as pie if I say so. I love my drama ways! I'm fantastic at them! Oh why thank you, Kurt! You flatter me too much! Well, it's the truth, darling!" I told myself and laughed evilly as I walked out, leaving a stunned Bekah in place.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) What...the fuck...just...happened?" I heard Bekah asked herself and laughed softly at her question.