Chapter 5 (Is this guy like my dad or something?)

"You are such a pervert." Tommy told me and I smiled.

"Thank you! So are you!" I told him back and he groaned. Bekah walked back downstairs wearing her long pajama pants and black and purple tank top and smiled at Tommy.

"Hey Tommy, hope the outfit won't bother you." She told him and stroked his hair gently.

"You don't have any shorts to show?" He asked her and she giggled.

"Not with pervbert in the room, he might get a hard on and surprise me by fucking me." She told him eyeing at me and giving me a snooty look.

"You were right about wearing long pants cause I would've instantly fuck you." I sarcastically told her and rolled my eyes, she groaned in frustration and sighed.

"Your sarcasm ain't helping, you know." She told me rolling her eyes and I groaned in frustration.

"Same goes for yours." I told her and she growled at me and looked back at Tommy.

"I hope your girlfriend doesn't know anything about this." I heard her say to Tommy while stroking his hair.

"She won't, as long as you don't tell her." I heard him whisper to her and heard her squeal softly and giggle.

"You two can get a room, you know. But wait, I still have to wash the sheets cause of Bekah's little incidence on the sheets while she was fucking Tommy." I told them and she gasped and looked at me.

"I was so right! You ARE a pervert! Sneaking around while we're gone just so you can get a look of what I've done on the bed!" She yelled at me and I scoffed.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I didn't jack off to it though, I'm not that kind of sick father." I told her and she groaned.

"Yes you are! You were watching us fuck before and that's not being a sick father!? What the fuck is wrong with you, you creepy fuck!?" She yelled at me and I laughed.

"Nothing. Like you said, I AM a pervbert." I told them and walked upstairs to wash their sheets.

Bekah's pov:I groaned in frustration and looked back at Tommy and smiled sexily at him.

"So, are you ready for round 2 of our little game?" He asked me and I smiled a little, teasing him and giggled.

"What other poses do you know beside the missionary and Blowjob?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I know a lot of them, Beck. Some even you can enjoy." He told me and I giggled as he forced me on his lap and kissed me. I heard footsteps approach from the stairs and decided to ignore it.

"Hello mama! We got some heavy lip action going on in my couch!" He said to us smirking and I groaned and continued kissing Tommy.

"You...getting...a hard on?" I asked him in between Tommy's and I kissing and heard him chuckle.

"I'm not that sick." He told me and I glared at him.

"Oh really?" I repeated the words as he turned his back and walked to the kitchen.

"You heard me." He told me and I groaned in aggravation and turned back to Tommy.

"I didn't realize being 16 meant I was a little girl, I thought I passed that age long ago." I said to him and he looked at me.

"Oh don't worry, you're not a little girl like 6 or anything, I just meant that you're my little girl no matter how old you get." He told me smiling at me and going back to washing everything.

"Is this guy like my dad or something? He's giving me the creeps." I told Tommy and he rubbed my back.

"Calm down Beck. He's just tired and shocked by us fucking and he can't get the image out of his sick and perverted mind." Tommy told me and Adam heard him and growled.

"Do you want to see how perverted I am since you keep talking about it? Then I'll show you how perverted I am!" He told us removing his shirt and I screamed and ran out of the room, leaving Tommy behind. "Get back here, little girl!" I heard Adam yell for me as he held onto Tommy and I ran into a room and hid and locked the door, as I walked in, I saw a guy come out of the bathroom with a rope on and drying his hair with a towel.

"Whoa hello! I didn't know this was a hotel!" I exclaimed to the guy and he looked at me.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked me wiping his hair as he looked at me.

"I came in here cause that Adam guy was freaking me out. Aren't you the same guy who checked on me when I slept on the couch?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah. My name is Kurt." He greeted himself.

"Hi. I'm Bekah, at least I THINK that's my name." I told him and he chuckled.

"I'm guessing you still don't know everything?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No clue. All I know is these 2 girls, Tommy and I'm guessing Adam is my dad? I don't know." I told him laughing and he laughed back.

"It's ok, Adam will tell you everything later on. Speaking of which, why did you run in here? You look kinda scared." He asked me and I scratched my arm in embarrassment and fear.

"Well, you see, Tommy and I were having sex and Adam heard us making noises and stopped by to check on us and like the pervert he is, he decided to watch us fuck and I think we teased him TOO MUCH and he's trying to show us how much of a pervert he really is." I told him, Kurt responded with a 'what the fuck' face, before I could say anything, we heard the door bang and screamed. "Oh god!" I screamed in terror and hid behind his back. "What do I do?!" I whispered to him in fear and he looked around the room trying to figure out where I could hide and opened the closet.

"In here, quick! I'll try and talk him out of it!" He told me trying to keep his voice down and I rushed in there to hide. "I'll let you know when he's gone." He told me as I entered in and I nodded to myself.

"Ok." I replied and heard the door swing open and heard Kurt trying to talk to Adam.

"Where is she!?" I heard Adam ask for me.

"Who?" Kurt asked him trying to make it seem like he doesn't know where I am.

"Bekah! I saw her come up the stairs and run into a room somewhere!" He told him looking for me.

"Really? I didn't even hear her." I heard Kurt tell him as he searched for me.