Chapter 2 (You're getting me excited!)

Adam's pov:Guy in black cloak? Who the hell could that been? I honestly don't know but that gives me ideas on what to do next. I did some work down in my lab and got busy on something.

With Bekah

Bekah's pov:I was helping the blonde guy do the chores around here and noticed him smiling at me a lot, is it wrong I kinda like him? I returned the favor and smiled back at him, removing a strand of hair from my face.

"You're really pretty, can I say that or would you think it's weird?" He complimented and I let out a small giggle and shook my head.

"Uh no, not at all." I told him as I put finished my one chore. After I got done, I saw him smiling at me and finishing his chore.

"I'm sorry for scaring you like that earlier on, I was just pissed about something." He told me and I shrugged.

"No biggy. What were you pissed about?"

"It's...complicated." He told me and I walked over and rubbed his shoulder.

"C'mon, tell me what's wrong." I tried seducing him to tell me and he smiled flirtatious at me.

"Well, there's this girl I'm dating."

"Yeah?"

"And I really love and care for her." He told me and I gestured him to keep talking.

"What's she like?" I asked him smiling and he sighed in ecstasy.

"She has this beautiful, gorgeous blonde hair and these blueish greenish eyes that make me go insane and she's perfect in every way possible and you know what? You look just like her." He told me about this girl and I stood there in amusement.

"Wow, she sounds like a gem. Is she related to me?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No but I can just see her through your face and eyes, I hope you don't mind that."

"N-no, not at all. What's her name?"

"Well, I can't really tell you her name but we'll just stick with Vanessa." He told me and I gave him a flirtatious smile.

"Really? Then what's your name? Or can you not tell me your name?"

"The name's Tommy."

"Tommy, eh? I don't mean to be a slut or a whore but I have a major urge to fuck you but I don't want your girlfriend to know about me fucking her insanely hot boyfriend." I told him and he smirked.

"She doesn't have to know, I think you're pretty hot myself." He told me and I purred lightly and played with his unbuttoned shirt. "But, I CAN show you how to be a slut or whore if you want me to." He told me and I purred at the top of my lungs as he said that and got close to his lips.

"Hmm? It won't be too slutty for you to handle? I may not know what to do so you may have to help me with a few things, I only know one and that's the simplest ever." I told him and he smirked.

"Please, I know a few tricks even you don't know...yet." He finished getting close to my face and I squealed lightly as he said that and he smiled and chuckled. 

"You're getting me all excited, darling!" I told him and he grabbed my waist and pushed me onto a wall and made out with me. I squirmed a little to hold onto him and felt him slid his tongue in my mouth and french kissed me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on tightly as he kissed me and felt him kiss lower to my neck and such and felt his hands go up my shirt and go towards my bra area and rubbed furiously on my breasts. As he kissed my neck and had his hands on my bra area, I saw him sliding his hand underneath my pants and wondered what he was doing, suddenly, I felt a finger go inside and I moaned slightly loud as he entered inside and massaged inside of me. I squirmed around trying to find a place to hold onto as he massaged underneath there and he insisted on me gripping on his shoulders as he massages me.

"Hold onto me so you won't feel like you're falling off." He told me and I nodded and held his shoulders tightly. "We'll go in the bedroom. That way, we don't have to worry about anyone coming or barging in." He told me and I nodded as he brought me to the bedroom and slammed the door shut and locked it.