Chapter 7 (You want the truth?)

"Did he do that to me?" I asked dad and he just stood there shocked that Kurt walked away from me like that.

"I'm...not really the one who has to tell you that." He told me and I gave him an angry look.

"You're my dad though and you DID save me AND SAW the guy who raped me so why can't you tell me who it was? Was it Kurt or no?" I asked him looking at him with devious eyes, he saw my eyes and stood there.

"Look, it's not really my place to tell you ALL the details, it's really you and Kurt's business to discuss this." He told me and I stood there, waiting for an answer to pop up.

"I asked you a question, and you didn't answer it, I don't care if it is Kurt's and I's business, you saw the dude so tell me who it was right now." I demanded for an answer and he sighed and looked down.

"I can't tell you. You need to talk to Kurt about this, he was there with me and Tommy." Dad told me and I growled and walked upstairs to Kurt's bedroom and swung the door open.

"Why did you walk out like that? Do you know who it was who done that to me or no?" I asked Kurt and he sighed as he sat on the window.

"The reason why I walked out like that was because I didn't want to talk about the pervert who almost raped you, it hurt too much." He told me and I stood there upset.

"Adam told me you were there with him and Tommy but didn't say he was right beside you or what, tell me the truth, Kurt. I deserve to know." I told him and he sighed and looked down.

"You want the truth?" He asked me and I nodded, waited for an answer..."I did it...to you..." He told me and I stood there more upset and hurt then ever.

"But why?" I asked him, hoping for a response but he just sighed and looked down.

"You and I had a fight, we were best friends, we got mad at each other for a stupid fight and I tried talking to you and my feelings went overboard and I guess I tried raping you." He told me and I was there with tears in my eyes and he was devastated enough, I ran out crying and ran to my room, leaving him by his window and looking out in the streets.

Later on.

Everything got awkward after what Kurt told me and everyone didn't know how to handle, especially me, I couldn't believe what happened between him and I back there before I lost my memory, it felt like a tiny affair that lasted so little. I didn't even bother coming out of my room to see how he was doing and he was probably thinking the same thing, that's fine, I didn't wanna chat with him anyways, it was too much already, having my memory disappear and now having Kurt tell me what he did to me or would've done to me if he had the chance but...it didn't seem like him, it didn't fit his personality, at least, from what I've seen, but everything's not what you see in people, you think they're nice and sweet but actually, they're just liars in the real life. But Kurt seems much more then a filthy liar, he doesn't seem like a bad guy, to be honest, I guess I'm just thinking things. I got out of my bed and stretched out and sighed, I didn't know what to do with him or how he's gonna act to me since he's revilement of almost raping me. I got up and slowly walked to the door and cracked it a bit to see if he was out there or not, I know I seem like I'm trying to ignore him but I didn't wanna make things so awkward between us now, it'd be so awkward being in the house with both of us in the room, and not to mention he lives here with us so that doesn't make ANYTHING better. I got out of my room and saw downstairs that Adam was looking at some things to probably get my memory back or so, I walked downstairs and smiled at him as he looked at me and smiled back.

"Hey Beck, how are you doing?" He asked me about Kurt and I sighed.

"Ok, I guess." I responded with a shrug and he got up and rubbed my shoulders.