Chapter 18 (You guys look amazing!)

(This may be a long long chapter! Hope you guys still enjoy anyways!) 

Bekah's pov:I walked downstairs and saw Adam and Kurt eating together. I smiled as I joined them and say down beside Kurt.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Hey guys." I greeted them and they smiled at me.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Hey Beck! How did you sleep?" Kurt asked me.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Pretty good, I took a nice shower and it helped me go to sleep better. Did you ever get a chance to fuck Tommy?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Oh...yeah, I sure did! He was really fun too!" He took a minute to respond and had that to say and left a cheeky grin. I gave a little smirk and got a chuckle out of myself.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) You never fucked him, didn't you?" I asked him and he groaned in response.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) No! I didn't have the heart to do that to you!" He told me, whining a little bit. I let a chuckle out and smiled at him.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Aww! You love me, don't you?" I asked him putting my arm around him and he rolled his eyes in response.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) I rather say no but I'm about sick of us fighting all the damn time, even if we don't sometimes do it for real and if it's just for fun." He told me and I awed again and hugged him. He struggled to get off and groaned in frustration. "Get off of me!" He yelled, trying to push me off but I didn't obey and just kept hugging. Adam just laughed at us and shook his head.

"You two and your playful and bitchyness." He said to us and let out a small chuckle.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Before we go to school, we have to dress and look like ourselves so no one suspects anything." I told dad and Kurt nodded.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Right! We better get everything ready then, because school starts in an hour." Kurt told me and I hummed in agreement.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Right! Speed run of dressing like ourselves starts in 3, 2, 1, go!" I shouted as we ran upstairs and got dressed. Adam chuckled as we ran upstairs and shook his head. We went to our rooms and put on the wigs and makeup we had out earlier and dolled up, we ran to each other's closets and got our outfits out and put them on and surprisingly, they fit on our bodies very nicely. I wear Kurt's clothes to match his personality and he wore my clothes to match my personality, it's complicated I know, it's complicated for him and I too and we're trying to figure this out. I wore a vibrant shirt, some jeans and as well as some sneakers to look like Kurt and I pulled it off. Kurt wore a simple black shirt, with some black jeans and some combat boots to look like me and well, he pulled it off. We ran towards one of our bathrooms and saw how we looked.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) It could've gone much worst but apparently, I was wrong." Kurt said to me, giving me a faint smirk and I chuckled as he said that and we got ready. We fixed our hair and got everything else done in no time.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Honestly, you look really good as a girl. I can hardly recognize it's actually you in costume." I complimented him and he laughed.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Why thank you! If we can fool each other then I think we can pretty much fool everyone else." He told me and I nodded in agreement.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Right! We already fooled Brandi and Gabby into thinking that we were still ourselves so, it should work out perfectly!" I told him as we were almost done and made sure we were ready to go. We ran downstairs to show Adam and posed as we got downstairs. "Well?" I asked for Adam's comment and he stared at us for a while.