(IMPORTANT A/N)

Okay, I have two things I need to discuss here and its really important so I hope you guys read this to understand things better.

(NUMBER 1) I just realized that I'm in 30 chapters in this story already (halfway through) and its NOT getting into progress so here's what I'm gonna do. The story that Nick & Evan were telling, I'm thinking about scraping that out and just write it so that they're telling the story in front of Bekah and Kurt, not the other way around where its them from the past because that would take TOO FUCKING LONG and the story already has 30 fucking chapters already of nothing so far so, I'm just gonna cut it.

(NUMBER 2) I know that book 3 has been REALLY confusing for you guys and that the writing system has changed (at least to me it has) and I'm REALLY trying my best to get it straight because when I first did this whole story, I was just going with where the story was going in that direction and I had a lot of ideas at the time when I first started the 3rd book but apparently, it has gotten confusing, even for me its gotten confusing like the whole story itself between Bekah and Kurt in each other's bodies has been confusing and the fact that she lost her memory is taking A LONG TIME for her to get it back, and the fact that I STILL haven't gotten them outta each other's bodies, I am SO sorry, I'm trying to get into that and I promise (hopefully) she'll get it back by this book, they'll go to their original bodies by this book, and that it'll be okay and good.

(NUMBER 3) I know that its taking me SO LONG to get on this AND HTO and I know now that I have a new fanfic out which is COMPLETELY different than the rest of the books I've done over the few years so it's gonna be a little weird for my adommy/Adam Lambert fans but I still hope you enjoy it and I'll try and do these AN posts if nothing else goes right, but I'm thinking of putting my future updates on this story and HTO by doing this.

So that's it for my A/N and I hope you guys understand and continue to love me and my stories even if its confusing but we'll figure something out! Alright BYEE!!!