Chapter 8 (Two can play it this game.)

Later on.

I was sitting on the couch, watching tv and drank my blood and heard some footsteps walk downstairs, I noticed who it was and sighed and waved at him.

"Hey Kurt." I greeted him and he looked at me and waved.

"Hey Beck." He greeted back and I got up as he walked in the kitchen and sneaked a hug to him. "What's this for?" He asked me and I laid my head on his back.

"I know why you've bit me." I told him smiling and he looked at me.

"You do?" He asked in shock.

"Adam explained it to me. To be honest, I was quite shocked when I first heard it but I'm glad I know it wasn't from you." I told him and he looked relieved.

"Oh thank god! So you're really ok with me being this way or has he not told you that yet?" He asked me and I nodded.

"He told me you were a vampire and you've lost control and bit me."

"I hope you're not afraid of me or anything." He said to me and I shook my head.

"I was at first when he said that all of you guys were vampires but when he said you guys wouldn't hurt me, I knew I was in the right place." I told him smiling and he hugged me tightly. "Oh good god! That's too tight!" I told him trying to grip off but couldn't cause of his grip.

"Oh c'mon! Just a minute or so!" He chuckled as he said that to me and I tried getting off but he was too strong. After a minute went by, he let go of me and I was dizzy and my eyes were rolling around. He chuckled as he saw me and I shook my head to get back in my regular form and sighed in relief.

"Must you hug so tight?" I asked him and he chuckled lightly and closed his eyes in sympathy.

"Hey, I'm your best guy friend, I'm suppose to hug you tightly." He told me and I groaned and rolled my eyes. "You know you love me! Even if you don't remember me." He told me as he was still holding onto me, I growled playfully and he let me down, chuckling. I wiped myself off and crossed my arms.

"God, you're sappy." I jokely told him and he laughed hard.

"Same goes to you, Miss sassy pants!" He jokely said to me and I faked gasped and playfully slapped his arm. 

"You fucker!" I told him and he faked gasped.

"Hey! Well, I AM a fucker, I would say." He complied and striked a few poses.

"Are you always this divaish?" I asked him and he let out a divaish smirk.

"Whatya expect?"

"Well, two can play it this game." I told him striking a cute pose and he gasped and did a sassy pose, now it was just a competition to see who was more of a diva. I heard 2 guys come downstairs and heard one of them wolf whistled as they saw us.

"Wow! Is this a sexy pose competition or what?" I heard Tommy say to us and I laughed and kissed him.

"I see you two have made up." I heard Adam say as he got himself a water and I chuckled as he said that.

"Yes, I told Kurt I know his secret and yours too." I told Adam and looked at Tommy as I said that.

"Oh! I see someone knows I'm a vampire, I see!" Tommy lifted me up from the ground and hugged me just like Kurt did. "I'm so glad I don't have to lie anymore!" He told me as he squeezed me like Kurt did.

"You still have your girlfriend and we're fucking right behind her back, does that count as lying?" I muffled on his chest as he hugged me and he lightly chuckled and shook his head.